SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas Pards and Pardettes - O Holy Night

Grizzly Dave

Well, while back in a thread right here in the Saloon I said I was going to sing O Holy Night in church on Christmas day. Well, several of you all asked me to take a video so you could make fun of me, er, so you could hear me sing. Be careful what you ask for. I would have been self-conscious having a video taken during the service, so daughter Grizz took one today while I was practicing.

Now I have an average voice at best, and today at practice it was a bit off due to scratchy throat after spending yesterday on the snow blower, but at any rate, here ya go.

And if your ears ain't bleeding yet...

Merry Christmas to all my SASS pards and pardettes!

Grizz

You did better than I could, I don't have a voice at all, flunked music when in school, but never planned on being a singer anyway, I think you did good

Merry Christmas to you and your family

All for now JD Trampas

Just got done listening - Grizz, you sounded strong and proud....fantastic! Thank you for sharing that :

MERRY CHRISTMAS pard!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I only sing in church, I figure if God could use a donkey, he can probably use me some too.

;) I would be honored to be God's donkey....:)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I thought it was very nice.

As for my own singing I am very thankful the Lord said "make a joyful noise" rather than "try to keep it on key" :)

Way to go Griz!

Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

For today a Savior is born to us!!

Damn! You look like my long lost evil twin step-brother, Grizz! My wife did a double take. But they won't let me sing in church unless I'm the only one there besides the priest. Someone has to at least chant the responses.

And you sound great.

The Monsignor has specifically prohibited me from "Making a Joyful Noise." He and the Lord don't want to hear it.

And Clamity won't let me sing in the shower.

It scares the dogs.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the finest pards anywhere!

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them,

Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

You did us all proud, amigo... Many thanks for sharing that...

Vaya con Dios

And Clamity won't let me sing in the shower.

Honey, I told you I ran out of tune-a bags a long time ago. I haven't seen them in YEARS!!! Especially the long handled ones.......

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the finest pards anywhere!

I'll sing to that!!!!

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Well, while back in a thread right here in the Saloon I said I was going to sing O Holy Night in church on Christmas day. Well, several of you all asked me to take a video so you could make fun of me, er, so you could hear me sing. Be careful what you ask for. I would have been self-conscious having a video taken during the service, so daughter Grizz took one today while I was practicing.

Now I have an average voice at best, and today at practice it was a bit off due to scratchy throat after spending yesterday on the snow blower, but at any rate, here ya go.

And if your ears ain't bleeding yet...

Merry Christmas to all my SASS pards and pardettes!

Grizz

Merry Christmas and a Most Happy New Year

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Very nice, Grizz....Very nice!

O Holy Night is a bear to sing. You did it beautifully!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

~EE Taft~

Way to go, Grizz!!

Thanks for posting!

Archived