SASS Wire Forum

Kristofferson...

From nearly ten years ago, but still brings a smile and good feelings... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-A7eqadho&feature=related

:FlagAm:

Very B) !

Thanks for posting.

:FlagAm:

....thanks for posting.

KK

I'd never seen that before - thanks for posting! :FlagAm:

That was fucking awesome. May the Big Guy above bring home all of our son and daughters safely. AMEN

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Hey KNOTHEAD, watch your CRUDE MOUTH :rolleyes:

This IS a family forum that the gals and our younger shooters look at :excl:

Grow up some will ya. <_<

Good day,

LG

Good day,

LG

+1 Could not believe it on this forum :angry:

I can only assume that he dipped into the Christmas spirits and wasn't thinking. :angry::unsure:

That was ------- awesome. May the Big Guy above bring home all of our son and daughters safely. AMEN

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Wow. I usually make a habit of minding my own, but I am going to comment on this one.

That kind of language, and then a request to the "Big Guy above", all in the same post is a bit odd to say the least. Add that to your signature line and the confusion continues. It's one thing to spout off in a moment of surprise and anger, but to consciously take the time to type it out is something else altogether.

I guess I can proof read the wire before I invite my wife and daughters to read it. I know we live in the real world and offensive language is part of it, but I kinda thought that, at least this forum, was a bit of a safe haven.

Guess I was wrong.

Boondock

Awww folks... the lad was bein' a mite exuberant... not that I'm endorsing the choice of words, mind you, but the message has been clearly sent by now. :mellow:

The point of the thread was the clip about the veteran. ;)

I don't post much... check my numbers. If we endorse the 2nd can we justify not endorsing the 1st. It was his way of expressing himself. True, many of you do not understand the use of the word. Many of you may not appreciate the spontaneity, but I hope we ALL can appreciate the freedom we all have by our expression.

just my humble 2 cents and long live the USA and the rights we have fought to preserve..... what ever they may be.

Toke

Good day,

LG

Hey LG, you quoted the exact thing that you were complaining about!

Take a look at Boondock Saint's post under yours, he quoted too but he edited it out. Just something to think about next time.

I almost sent this as PM instead of posting it, but I figured maybe somebody else might not know that you can edit the quoted part too.

Hey LG, you quoted the exact thing that you were complaining about!

Take a look at Boondock Saint's post under yours, he quoted too but he edited it out. Just something to think about next time.

I almost sent this as PM instead of posting it, but I figured maybe somebody else might not know that you can edit the quoted part too.

I did not know you could edit a quote, nor would I want to.

Respectfully,

LG

Awww folks... the lad was bein' a mite exuberant... not that I'm endorsing the choice of words, mind you, but the message has been clearly sent by now. :mellow:

The point of the thread was the clip about the veteran. ;)

Kinda like when the young troop came home from basic training and, at the dinner table, asked his mom to "pass the f***ing potatoes" without thinking? ;) I understand.

EGG doesn't have a history of being profane here. Sometime one makes a faux pas.

I don't post much... check my numbers. If we endorse the 2nd can we justify not endorsing the 1st. It was his way of expressing himself. True, many of you do not understand the use of the word. Many of you may not appreciate the spontaneity, but I hope we ALL can appreciate the freedom we all have by our expression.

just my humble 2 cents and long live the USA and the rights we have fought to preserve..... what ever they may be.

Toke

There might be a time and place for "raw" talk like that.

The SASS forum has NOT the time, nor is it the correct place ;)

Along with our freedom of speech comes some common sense and courtesy, don't you think.

Respectfully,

LG

Thanks for the post....great time of the year to honor our troops!

Good to see Chris & Willie too.

QDG

Thanks for the post....great time of the year to honor our troops!

Good to see Chris & Willie too.

QDG

Ditto that!

..and in regards to El Negro Gato - sure the language is profane and was a shocker to see, but it was used in enthusiasm - Won't hold it against him.;) He's good people.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived