SASS Wire Forum

This gift could save your marriage!

Come On Christmas

End those conversations that begin, "But, you never spend time with me . . . "

You can use this in your living room while you watch your wife or girlfriends favorite show. Ear plugs optional especially if it is an old Oprah she has taped.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1172297&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&productVariantId=2901910&quantity=1&itemGUID=&WTz_l=Header%253BSearch-All+Products&destination=/user/wishlist.jsp

I give mine to one of my buddies so I could justify getting the newer model shown here. It saved his marriage.

Shameless

I've had one of these for years and use it all the time.

My other press is a Bonanza Co-Ax but I end up using the Lee more.

My first year in Cowboy Action I did all my reloading on it on a card table in front of the TV, and I shot every week end. In one evening I could load enough for a match of 50 rounds rifle and 50 rounds handguns. In fact, I could easily load 200 rounds in one evening.

And just to head off the safety police about not being distracted by such things as TV's while reloading I would charge each case in a loading block with the TV off and inspect each one before seating the bullet.

I've always been amazed at how powerful they are, I've full length resized 7mm Magnum cases with no undue effort.

The only thing to remember is to dump out the old primers about every 20 rounds.

As I recall though, I paid about $15.00 for mine.

Sage Creek Gus

Handy little tool. I have had one for many years , use it for a de-primer for all my BP brass with a Universal de-prime die. Sage Creek Gus is right about dumping the spent primers. Filling the cavity will goober up the works. :lol:

Good luck from Santa , Rex :D

Yeah Deacon the 310 tool bees cool! Ya can use your standard dies with the Lee Hand Loader however. I probably should buy the 45 Colt 310 tool for Jollies when I am flush with dinero.

Shameless

Yeah Deacon the 310 tool bees cool! Ya can use your standard dies with the Lee Hand Loader however. I probably should buy the 45 Colt 310 tool for Jollies when I am flush with dinero.

Shameless

Yeah, that is the problem with the 310, the proprietary dies. But I think they have a cool factor that's hard to beat. Maybe something Like This Original 44/40 Mold and Reloading Tool would top it.

Archived