SASS Wire Forum

Thursday night party!

Grizzly Dave

Actually, this is Monday for me. Gotta work night shift all weekend. So y'all will have a drink for me! Merry Christmas!

I'm here and yes we're off work tomorrow. Would you like me to scurry out and grab some more of those German cookies or are we just drinking tonight?

MMMmmm, cookies sound great!

I didn't have to go to the office today, but worked my butt of with the snow blower.

MMMmmm, cookies sound great!

I didn't have to go to the office today, but worked my butt of with the snow blower.

Sounds like work to me.

Ok I'll just get a few and hold the rest until the pizza party tomorrow night.

Tomorrow I'm am trekking up to mom's house to make cinnamon rolls in the morning. And it just wouldn't be a Friday without PIZZA! Forecast calls for a high of 39 tomorrow, I'm hoping the roads clear up a bit, they were flat nasty today.

Gotta figure some time somewhere to wrap some gifts...

We're planning to do gifts Christmas eve as both Miz Grizz and I are involved with the Christmas day church service, so we wanted to avoid the ussual get up early to rush to the tree thing.

Oh yeah, guess I should go down and practice my song tomorrow...maybe between cinnamon rolls and pizza...

Tomorrow I'm am trekking up to mom's house to make cinnamon rolls in the morning. And it just wouldn't be a Friday without PIZZA! Forecast calls for a high of 39 tomorrow, I'm hoping the roads clear up a bit, they were flat nasty today.

Be careful out there.

39 bbbrrrrrrrrrr. That's our low tonight. I've been back here in Cali so long, I've forgotten how cold that is.

39 if the sun is out feels really nice after colder weather!

I'm just hoping my shoes dry out by morning. They got kinda soaked today. Sure was nice to get them off and dry socks and shoes on.

I used the following in a thread over on the wire, I guess I have a warped sense of humor, it cracked me up, but evidently no body else.

so, just to amuse myself, I am repeating it here.

Only place I'm gonna be shooting this weekend is over in the Saloon, shooting the bull. Steak dinner to follow.

Grizz

Went out to cut holly branches for the Church decorations tomorrow. Frost on the trees at 1300 hours.

It was cold. I don't do cold. Sombody mustta messed up.

I'll have a knuckle of Mac and listen to a few tall tales, Grizz. Nice job on the sidewalk today.

I used the following in a thread over on the wire, I guess I have a warped sense of humor, it cracked me up, but evidently no body else.

Grizzly Dave, on 20 December 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

Only place I'm gonna be shooting this weekend is over in the Saloon, shooting the bull. Steak dinner to follow.

Grizz

Sounds like a plan to me!! We just returned from Sushi.

BTW - Cookies are over at the end of the bar.

Oh and nice job on the sidewalk.

Grizzly Dave, on 20 December 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

Grizz

Sounds like a plan to me!! We just returned from Sushi.

BTW - Cookies are over at the end of the bar.

Oh and nice job on the sidewalk.

I gotta work tomorrow, the federal holiday is monday. I'll try an stay wif ya fer awhile.

I havn't even used my snowblower yet(knock on wood). Suppose ta be in the 40's and dry this weekend. No white Christmas har in central Ioway. That's ok by me.

CPK

I'm guessing that many are off tomorrow, so lets start the party!

I am off Monday.. and tonight I am working on packing .. So, uh... my tail is dragging, but I made it to the Saloon.. So yep, lets party, I still have half a night left in me.. lol.. As long as i don't have to pack one more box tonight!! Pass me a bottle and one of those fancy Christmas crackers off that plate.. yipee.. it is party time... I thing a keg is being delivered, I see everyone wiping out their mugs with their shirt tails.. lol

Sure wish I had some of those German cookies for real!

If I ever get the chance to come out your way for a shoot, I'll make sure I bring some. One of my best pals, Aspen Filly, is in the Denver area so you won't be far.

You can thank my snow dance for that. :D

You need to perfect your snow dance BMC/s .. don't let it snow on his drive or sidewalk.. lol

Sure wish I had some of those German cookies for real!

If I ever get the chance to come out your way for a shoot, I'll make sure I bring some. One of my best pals, Aspen Filly, is in the Denver area so you won't be far.

Maybe we need some drinkin songs...

Here's one

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oOCC1EKXRBc

lol... that is great, I forgot about that song... We need to start bringing jugs in to play along with and washtubs.. lol,.

Aspen Filly is a doll, I've shot with her several times. Darn good shooter too!

Aspen Filly is a doll, I've shot with her several times. Darn good shooter too!

And her sewing skills are beyond compare. I would love to come out for a week and take some lessons from her. She's amazing.

If I have to aim, it cost extra, Deja. :lol:

Grizzes is rich.. lol Heck I heard he is giving your a gun for Christmas this year.. guess which one.. lol

Archived