SASS Wire Forum

WTS/WTT EMF Hartford 1892 Round Barrel Saddle Ring Carbine 45Colt Like New

Slow Poke Joe

This carbine, made by Rossi and marketed by EMF, has only been fired about 50 times! This is the round barrel carbine with carbine stock = more comfortable and faster to shoulder than the "C" shapped rifle stock! Ten round magazine. I hear that the Beretta conglomerate has purchased Rossi and will discontinue the 1892 ( I once observed one of my salesmen telling a customer that the wheelbase had been discontinued). What a shame since this is such a good rifle! I got an 1866 that I'm in love with; so, I just don't use this one and I don't shoot enough to need a back-up. I've installed a metal magazine follower and replaced the safety with a plug - both items from Steve's Gunz. The safety knob comes with it and I can re-instell it if you want. Also has a lever wrap as you can see in the pics. Price is $500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL in the Lower 47 States (no California sales). Your FFL must accept shipmant from an individual.

Pictures at: http://eupbus.com/ma/hartford.htm

This carbine, made by Rossi and marketed by EMF, has only been fired about 50 times! I got an 1866 that I'm in love with; so, I just don't use this one and I don't shoot enough to need a back-up. I've installed a metal magazine follower and replaced the safety with a plug - both items from Steve's Gunz. The safety knob comes with it and I can re-instell it if you want. Also has a lever wrap as you can see in the pics. Price is $500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL in the Lower 47 States (no California sales). Your FFL must accept shipmant from an individual.

Bump3ju

As a private individual, you can legally ship to an FFL in California same as anywhere else. The receiving pard needs to make sure his FFL will accept, as in any state.

The issue that gets folks confused is that an out of CA FFL must register on the CA state site and get a number for each firearm before he ships to a CA FFL. A private citizen has no problem, at all.

Bump - Good luck!

Harvey

As a private individual, you can legally ship to an FFL in California same as anywhere else. The receiving pard needs to make sure his FFL will accept, as in any state.

The issue that gets folks confused is that an out of CA FFL must register on the CA state site and get a number for each firearm before he ships to a CA FFL. A private citizen has no problem, at all.

Bump - Good luck!

Harvey

T hanks. I guess I will have to reevaluate my position om CA sales.

This carbine, made by Rossi and marketed by EMF, has only been fired about 50 times! I got an 1866 that I'm in love with; so, I just don't use this one and I don't shoot enough to need a back-up. I've installed a metal magazine follower and replaced the safety with a plug - both items from Steve's Gunz. The safety knob comes with it and I can re-instell it if you want. Also has a lever wrap as you can see in the pics. Price is $500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL in the Lower 47 States (no California sales). Your FFL must accept shipmant from an individual.

Bump

This carbine, made by Rossi and marketed by EMF, has only been fired about 50 times! This is the round barrel carbine with carbine stock = more comfortable and faster to shoulder than the "C" shapped rifle stock! Ten round magazine. I got an 1866 that I'm in love with; so, I just don't use this one and I don't shoot enough to need a back-up. I've installed a metal magazine follower and replaced the safety with a plug - both items from Steve's Gunz. The safety knob comes with it and I can re-instell it if you want. Also has a lever wrap as you can see in the pics. Price is $500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL in the Lower 47 States (no California sales). Your FFL must accept shipmant from an individual.

Btt

Tried to send PM but would not go.Any uses for a S & W 9mm semi auto?

The S & W is a SW9F maybe 200 rounds throught it.Two 17 round mags.If You want some pictures I will Take some today.

The S & W is a SW9F maybe 200 rounds throught it.Two 17 round mags.If You want some pictures I will Take some today.

Bull, that one does not tickle my fancy (wherever that is). Looking for a 1897 worked pump shotgun for SASS, 9mm Browning High Power, 1911 45 ACP, etc.? Thanks for the offer. Joe

I am just looking for a 45 for maybe some WB.Thanks anyway.

This carbine, made by Rossi and marketed by EMF, has only been fired about 50 times! This is the round barrel carbine with carbine stock = more comfortable and faster to shoulder than the "C" shapped rifle stock! Ten round magazine. I hear that the Beretta conglomerate has purchased Rossi and will discontinue the 1892 ( I once observed one of my salesmen telling a customer that the wheelbase had been discontinued). What a shame since this is such a good rifle! I got an 1866 that I'm in love with; so, I just don't use this one and I don't shoot enough to need a back-up. I've installed a metal magazine follower and replaced the safety with a plug - both items from Steve's Gunz. The safety knob comes with it and I can re-instell it if you want. Also has a lever wrap as you can see in the pics. Price is $500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL in the Lower 47 States (no California sales). Your FFL must accept shipmant from an individual.

All PMs answered. If you didn't, get a reply, send a note to. Slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com

btt

Wish we could have worked something out with the S&W.

Deal fell through. Still available

btt

Archived