SASS Wire Forum

Could use some prayers

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

Wife's in the hospital.

Congestive heart failure...no previous warning, just swelling, difficulty breathing, and chest pressure. Went to Urgent care and they plopped her right into ER and stared all kinds of tests and such.

BP is down and back up, from way too low to way too high. Arythmia is still not under control. Lots of water being drained through her system.

Her mom died from CHF at 93 and her brother has had it for a couple of years at age 70.

She's hoping to be home for Christmas but the doc says don't count on it yet.

Scared the crap out of me. Still does.

Thanks for the prayers and wishes.

UPDATE 12-22-2011

Thanks all.

She's still got to get the arhythmia under control. If the meds don't do it by tomorrow a.m. she'll be tested for colts and electic shock will be used to try to get it back in rhythm.

She probably won't be home for Christmas.

UPDATE 12-23-2011

Looks like a good Christmas after all. They shocked her at 7:30 this morning, took her off IVs by 10:00, gave her her shots and oral meds and sent her home at 3:00 this afternoon.

She's tired, hurts all over from needles no end, and is a nothing-that-even-remotely-tastes-good diet. She goes for blood work ups tomorrow, Tuesday, and Friday with an in-depth evaluation.

Odds ae 50/50 that this will take permanently.

Thanks to God, all my friends, and to those of you I barely know, and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's never a good time for a hospital visit especially this time of year. Prayers up. God bless.

CC

Forty Rod, prayers up for your wife and you and yours.

Prayers up from Texas for your wife and the doctors caring for her.Prayers up for you also Forty Rod for comfort.Pit Bull

I drove 4T down to the hospital, and he waz nervous as a longtailed cat in a roomful of rockin chairs. I felt soooo bad for him.

but, he knows that he has all of my prayers, and anything he needs...

ya do know that right 4T...

anyway, prayers up.

curley

I drove 4T down to the hospital, and he waz nervous as a longtailed cat in a roomful of rockin chairs. I felt soooo bad for him.

but, he knows that he has all of my prayers, and anything he needs...

ya do know that right 4T...

anyway, prayers up.

curley

Thank you for being there for him, yer a good pard fer sure....

Prayers and psitive thoughts up for 4T and family.

JJJ-D :ph34r:

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

Prayers up, Pard.

Hope she's up & about real soon, 'til then the Hospital's the best place to be.

Hugs from here.

Henry & Hazel

Prayers up Pard !

May GOD BLESS You and Yours

Prayers for your lady, Forty. First time on the computer today. Call if I can help.

I'm not much for speaking eloquently. Or correctly for that matter but if it will help any and the good lord with listen to my humble prayer ill gladly send one up for you and your wife.

Evil Dogooder

Archived