SASS Wire Forum

Paint Your wagon

Helda Huginkiss #23799

Yup its almost that time of year that we pull out the 4 hour Paint Your Wagon movie... I am getting kind of excited!! Paint your wagon... and come along.....

Yup its almost that time of year that we pull out the 4 hour Paint Your Wagon movie... I am getting kind of excited!! Paint your wagon... and come along.....

"They call the wind Mariah..........."

We lost that beautiful voice not that long ago. RIP Harve.

Ah, yes. And that beautiful "No Name City."

"Will you go to heaven or go to hell?"

"Go to hell!!!"
:lol:

Great Idea!! I'll have to watch it again this week! ^_^

"Hand me down that can of beans...!"

The only time I've heard Clint Eastwood sing. When the movie premiered (so long ago I don't remember the year, sometime in the late 60's/early 70's)I was doing some outside contracting work and the owner of the company had tickets to the premier in Hollwierd. My wife and I got to go and saw some of the actors at an after movie party...not Clint tho.It was (and is) a great movie.

Mr. Fenty: Horton, how did that bottle get in your pocket? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING HARD LIQUOR?

Horton: Well, since this afternoon. I know you don't approve, Pop, but believe me, until you've had a good cigar and a shot of whiskey, you're missing the second and third best things in life.

Rumson: Horton!

Pardner: Where'd you take him, Ben?

Elizabeth: Damn you, Ben Rumson. What are you going to teach this boy next? How to cheat at cards, or just physical education with one of Willie's floozies?

Horton: That's the best one, Pop!

Rumson: Horton!

Elizabeth: Is that what you did today, Ben?

Rumson: That's what *he* did today, Elizabeth! I tell you, that boy's got a talent for dissipation that is absolutely unique!

Big Jake

Mr. Marvin had a talent for portraying the characters that he played. He made some hallmark movies in his career. I still think the movie, THE MAN THAT SHOT LIBERTY VALANCE, was the hallmark with Lee, John and Jimmy. Three of my favorite western actors.

Archived