SASS Wire Forum

Stuff like this takes me out of a Christmas mood

Iron Pony

Prison is too good for him. He needs to be tied spread eagle with this pants down on top of a anthill on a hot summer day.

well...it's what 'they' will do to him that I am refering to...;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Was kind of thinking alomg the lines of what the old USSR did with a serial killer many years ago which IIRC was make him dig the hole then kneel in front of it at which point he was administered one round from a 9mm Makarov. Done, fill the hole and walk away.

I'm thinking a piece of rusty barb wire tied about the nethers...then have to walk trail behind that bus while it's making route.

Keep up or else......

Course I like ants.....big red ones......either brings a smile of justice fer me.

What happened to good old-fashioned castration? Of course, that's just for a starter. (It's situations like this that make my sadistic creative juices run wild.)

True, our legal system, in its present form, leaves much to be desired, but in the long run, there is some measure of justice inasmuch as child predators are not treated very kindly when set loose on the prison's general population.

Having four small grandchildren myself, there is no end to the things I would like to do to an S.O.B. like him.

True, our legal system, in its present form, leaves much to be desired, but in the long run, there is some measure of justice inasmuch as child predators are not treated very kindly when set loose on the prison's general population.

Having four small grandchildren myself, there is no end to the things I would like to do to an S.O.B. like him.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that he will be put into general population. Many times sexual predators such as child molesters, rapists etc are placed into segregated housing or solitary "for their own protection". My own feelings are to angry to type but it would not disturb me to know that his time in prison was a continual series of "encounters" with much larger and less civilized inmates than himself. :angry::angry::angry:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that he will be put into general population. Many times sexual predators such as child molesters, rapists etc are placed into segregated housing or solitary "for their own protection". My own feelings are to angry to type but it would not disturb me to know that his time in prison was a continual series of "encounters" with much larger and less civilized inmates than himself. :angry::angry::angry:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I'm with you.

Why wast a expensive rope on a piece of $hit like this .

I think he should die from Lead Poisoning !

Archived