SASS Wire Forum

Just a few words

We should all say this at any time of the year but Christmas is special, you know. To all the friends and acquaintaces I have made on the wire over the past few years I just want to say--MERRY CHRISTMAS--and may God bless all of you and be with you all throughout the year to come. May good health be a blessing to you and may wealth and wisdom come to you only if you desire it. God bless you all and I love each and every one of you.

Cherokee Charlie

And a very Merry Christmas to you and Miss Carol, also, Charlie. Had hoped to get over that way to see you, but the knee doesn't allow me to travel much. I'll try to do better in the coming year!

God has blessed me this year,with his power and all the prayers of all the cowboys and cowgirls here she is free of cancer.Merry Christmas to you all and may God bless you all,and if you have any needs may he fill them.The people I PM with on here and the people I have meet at shoots are like my family.I love you all and I pray for all of you every day.Pit Bull

God Bless and Merry Christmas to all !

We should all say this at any time of the year but Christmas is special, you know. To all the friends and acquaintaces I have made on the wire over the past few years I just want to say--MERRY CHRISTMAS--and may God bless all of you and be with you all throughout the year to come. May good health be a blessing to you and may wealth and wisdom come to you only if you desire it. God bless you all and I love each and every one of you.

Cherokee Charlie

Awesome - thanks pard! :)

Right back at ya!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Merry Christmas and Blessings to you and yours for the new year, CC!

And to all here 'bouts!

~EE Taft~

Thanks So much CC. And I agree SASS pards are like family whether we have met them in person or not. I have learned from them. Cried with them. and Laughed and laughed and Laughed. Merry Christmas!!. from all of us HUGINKISS sisters. Aneeda, Amanda (somehwhere in Idaho) and Me...

Hel(who thinks the world of CC :wub: )da Huginkiss!!

Merry Christmas to you and Mz. Carol. May you day be filled with joy and laughter and I wish you both good health and happy smiles in 2012.

On a down note, I did get a glance at Santa's list. I saw your name right next to mine. That is not necessarily a good thing.

Charlie, try and not kiss the concrete again while partakin' of your Christmas libations...we are all used to ya looking the way ya are right now.....it matches the picture of you at the Post Office....the one with the numbers on the bottom :)

From our house to yours....and all of the other folks here on the Wire...

Joyeux Noël et bonne année

Archived