SASS Wire Forum

Hay Gunner Gaitlin...

Spanish Bit Bobb

I hope I bear no responsibility for them being gone. If so, my sincerest apologies to Gunner and everyone.

Oh, and over the back if you have pets that like to play with it, so it won't unroll. Otherwise, toward the front.

I put a horseshoe in a vise and bent it in the middle, screwed it to the wall for a hanger, luck side up. Our TP rolls off the SIDE!

eGG

LoL the front only.

And if some one at home puts it on wrong.

I will change it when I see it.

Jacknife and some others just use clown shoes ... ;) weird, but hey...to each thier own I reckon.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gunner, empty your PM box out, I have something to say to ya that does not belong here concerning the above. Thanks

I put a horseshoe in a vise and bent it in the middle, screwed it to the wall for a hanger, luck side up. Our TP rolls off the SIDE!

eGG

being a farrier I have to tell you ,There is no luck with horseshoes el Gato Gordo. To make a very quick story A horse shoe hung on your door wards off evil/devil and it does not mater which way the heels point up or down

being a farrier I have to tell you ,There is no luck with horseshoes el Gato Gordo. To make a very quick story A horse shoe hung on your door wards off evil/devil and it does not mater which way the heels point up or down

That's just an old farrier's tale. Of course they're good luck!

It's garlic and shotguns that ward off evil. :lol:

Okay.. I was taught by my dad to hang the TP over the top... the whole reason is it is easier to find in the dark of night in a outhouse.. lol... And I agree with Utahs.. Garlic and shotguns.. At night I rub myself down with garlic, and have a shotgun by my bed..I also believe in acting crazy to keep my sanity, and I have no problems at all from evil.... And all my neighbors have moved, I have no dates, my family is started to call me only, and work has orderd a gross of nose plugs... lol

Archived