SASS Wire Forum

44 Spl 66 for sale

wildcat john

Getting into a new hobby and have to many guns. I have only shot this rifle in one match and still have two other 44's. Rifle has a couple of minor stock nicks from being moved around in the gun safe. Has custom leather wrap on lever. Other wise it is basically brand new. $1,100 plus shipping to your ffl.

Figures, I looked for one of these used in .44sp for three years. Finally gave up and ordered a new one 6 weeks ago.

Best of luck to you with a bump to the top again.

Getting into a new hobby and have to many guns. I have only shot this rifle in one match and still have two other 44's. Rifle has a couple of minor stock nicks from being moved around in the gun safe. Has custom leather wrap on lever. Other wise it is basically brand new. $1,100 plus shipping to your ffl.

Would you consider a pair of Ruger Vaqueros, 45lC 5 1/2" barrel, stainless, action job, reverse rotation, wider lower hammers great shape as a trade? Live in sourthern CA. Ontario. If so let me know?

Sorry I'm getten rid of gus not buying. I have a pair of 45 colt rugers alredy plus 6 full sets of other Cowboy guns that I'll probally be getten rid of also. Thanks for the offer.

pm sent

Archived