SASS Wire Forum

SPF 73 Pistol Grip Deluxe

Cedar Creek Coy

Selling for a friend that has quit shooting.Has been used in maybe 4 matches.Excellent shape with VERY MINOR handling marks.It has had full action job by Manatee,to include short stroke kit(2nd gen),aluminum carrier,wisper springs,stainless mag. spring,grabber front sight,and lever wrap. Asking $1200.00 shipped and insured to you FFL from private party.

Selling for a friend that has quit shooting.Has been used in maybe 4 matches.Excellent shape with VERY MINOR handling marks.It has had full action job by Manatee,to include short stroke kit(2nd gen),aluminum carrier,wisper springs,stainless mag. spring,grabber front sight,and lever wrap. Asking $1200.00 shipped and insured to you FFL from private party.

BBL. length? Any Pictures? Sent you a P.M.

Reb

BBL. length? Any Pictures? Sent you a P.M.

Reb

Sorry.20" barrel,and I can get pictures if needed,but if there is any blemmeshs on it they will be so small that a picture won't show it.This guy is the definition of anal.He is 54 tears old and has all his tonka toys from childhood and they look new.BTW have'nt got your P.M. so please try again with an e-mail address attached and I will get some photos.Might take a day or 2

Thanks

BTT

This is a FANTASTIC gun for a BP or sub shooter, being in .44-40! Although it's not shabby in smokeless, either, especially for all you Classic folks.

Good luck, GJ.

Sorry.20" barrel,and I can get pictures if needed,but if there is any blemmeshs on it they will be so small that a picture won't show it.This guy is the definition of anal.He is 54 tears old and has all his tonka toys from childhood and they look new.BTW have'nt got your P.M. so please try again with an e-mail address attached and I will get some photos.Might take a day or 2

Thanks

Sent another P.M

Reb

I tried to send you a pm, having trouble with it, please email me with payment info and your number plus best time to call.....i'll have my FFL email you a copy of his FFL or send a hard copy with the payment...thanks, Grizz

I tried to send you a pm, having trouble with it, please email me with payment info and your number plus best time to call.....i'll have my FFL email you a copy of his FFL or send a hard copy with the payment...thanks, Grizz

Just sent you a e-mail via your profile.Hope it gets there.If not try e-mailing me at jerrycoy66@yahoocom. Thanks

Archived