SASS Wire Forum

red dead and competive.. lol

Deja Vous

I have someone who has mentioned Red Dead and X box thinger.. please send me PM's on how to beat the heck out of this game.. lol.. Not that I am competive.. but hey,,, why not win if you are going to play?? right? lol Anyone play this before, and how can I ge the upper hand.. please PM.. or he might learn from my posts.. lol Darn it pals..lol

Read Dead is a great western game. You have to complete all the blue circled items on map to move to the northeast area, then to Mexico. Getting and hunting the rewards are okay for increasing your firepower with better firearms, but not really needed. One of the hardest to accomplish is the carriage race. Also catching the train before it goes over the blown bridge toward the end, also saving the farm from the crows eating the crops in the silo. Otherwise very simple, but watch out for the mnt. lions, they'll get you. There are only a few cheats for thgis game, but leave you helpless in traveling back to complete the game.

It has a good storyline, the almost to the end, ending, surprised me. MT

Be nice to people and they will give you things, but don't trust everyone. They will steal your horse if you let them. The merchants will sell you items for less money if you're nice. Kill and skin as many animals as you can and sell them and buy the best guns you can.

Thanks guys I gotta do that.. Oh, has anyhone tried the shooting Wii?

Thanks guys I gotta do that.. Oh, has anyhone tried the shooting Wii?

I have used the gun that you drop the controller and the numchuck into for Call of Duty. I found it akward to use and would not recommend it.

I have used the gun that you drop the controller and the numchuck into for Call of Duty. I found it akward to use and would not recommend it.

K.. thanks...

Archived