SASS Wire Forum

I can't stop...

Flint McCloud 3103L

OK... So I posted here a few weeks ago that the lovely Ms. Maggie :wub::wub::wub: and I became Grandparents for the first time... When Ethan was less than 24 hours old he was an NRA Life Member... I have already gotten him his first Red Ryder BB Gun setup (you'll shoot your eye out, Kid...) and yesterday at the match, I bought him a used Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge... OK... he was 6 weeks old last friday, and grandpa will have to hang onto some of this stuff for awhile... but I'm still looking for toys for him... Oh, yeah... he already has his first rod and reel as well...

Is it obvious that I'm liking this...???

Vaya con Dios

Yep. Know what ya mean.

When my Grandson was born. I went out and got him a

Golden Boy .22 and a Red Ryder also. Got the .22 checkered and had

his name put in it also. He has a couple of knives and getting him a

Ruger Bearcat pretty soon.

Going to have to slow down some. As got another Grandson on the way. Going to

have to get him all the same stuff.

Seems like everything I get him is for when he gets a little bigger.

But atleast he has it. :rolleyes:

The Bopper was only five minutes old and he was wearin' my cowboy hat. Y'all know, the one with all the cartridge tracks on it! :lol:

Flint, wait 'til you get to the Friday trips to, (I hate this place but he loves it) McDonald's on the way to daycare, and the occasional "hooky at the park" mornings. :wub:

I know how ya feel my son is 17 months old. His first gun..... a marlin original goose gun. With a 36" barrel ;)

Being Nana is the best thing in the world!

My grand daughter, Laramie Belle, is 2 1/2 years old.

She loves to wear her red cowgirl boots that are just like Nana's red boots.

She put them on and off 5 times yesterday.

OK... So I posted here a few weeks ago that the lovely Ms. Maggie :wub::wub::wub: and I became Grandparents for the first time... When Ethan was less than 24 hours old he was an NRA Life Member... I have already gotten him his first Red Ryder BB Gun setup (you'll shoot your eye out, Kid...) and yesterday at the match, I bought him a used Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge... OK... he was 6 weeks old last friday, and grandpa will have to hang onto some of this stuff for awhile... but I'm still looking for toys for him... Oh, yeah... he already has his first rod and reel as well...

Vaya con Dios

...and the bat, ball, glove; football; soccer ball; little red wagon; cowboy boots; outdoor gym set from Lowe's that you build; bicycle with and without training wheels; wooden trains and wooden train sets/track/table; t-shirts; ball caps; ....

I think he wants tattoos, body piercings, and interpretive dance lessons... :o

The tattos I'm OK with... body piercings and interpretive dance... he's on his own... :lol:

Vaya con Dios

Vaya con Dios

Did you get the free eye patch? lol... I just love this stuff... Not a mom or a grandma, and not from the lack of trying but rather from the grace of God in my case I think. Cuz God does not make mistakes, he saves me from myself mostly...daily.. lol... thanks for the post.. very cool... now we want ot see a photo of the gun and patch pleasell. lol

It gets better. I only have 11 grandkids. I "unwisely", started the tradition of getting the grandkid a American Silver Eagle, when they were born, and the new date every year...not realizing how much silver/gold waz gonna go up and how many I had to buy...So I waz even so dumb that when they turn 10 I get them the 1/10oz Gold Eagle. crap I am gonna go broke here.

of course the first few years they don't even know what it is. But as they get older they like to see them and stack them up....

they ain't gonna get rich of them, but it is some thing to remember their "gramps" for..

enjoy aand start a little tradition now....

curley

Here's what happens when you put PawPaw's cowboy had on his 2 year old grandson's head during Christmas time..

My wife keeps wondering why I keep buying more guns. I tell her it is because our kids are having kids. I want to make sure they have one.

Now that the grandkids are getting older we are discovering that we love to see them when they come and visit and we are glad to see them go home. You will start to feel the "old" in your bones about a half hour after they are gone.

Keep up the good work gramps.

If my Baby Girl (19) ever says she wants piercings other than in her ears, I'm gonna hafta ask, "What caliber holes do you want?" :rolleyes:

I also can't wait till she becomes a mother, so's I can be a grandpa. But alas, I need to wait till she's done with school and gets her career going. :mellow:

My first grandbaby is 23 and still loves her grandpa. There are 4 others. All the boys got Buck Stockman knives at birth, the girls got silver cups.

Archived