SASS Wire Forum

Before Christmas has come and gone.......

EE Taft

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all my extended SASS family!

Y'all have been there for us through an extremely rough year. I've had more than few prayers sent my way and feel blessed to have folks care in such a way. Yeah, we've had a hard year with the fire at work and all. I've made more than one set of plans that didn't pan out, but I've been able to keep myself and my family in the right frame of mind and keep pressing forward. :blush:

I think we've all had times where we were down, but some of you may not realize how much it means to me or others just how positive the impact on life is to know that others care and will be there to offer prayers and help where they can.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas! May 2012 be a blessed year for us all!

Y'all are always in my thoughts and prayers.

~EE Taft~

Merry Christmas and Good luck in the new year. Hope this next year is as good to you as this one was bad.

Merry Christmas to you and yours .

May GOD Bless you all !

Thank you all for the well wishes and I extend my warmest thoughts and wishes to you and yours during this fine Christmas season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~EE & Mama Taft....and the kiddos!~ ^_^

EE....sorry for ya havin' to go through all that this year....our prayers are that you and your family have a much better next year.

Joyeux Noël from the Kajun's household!

In a world gone crazy with all the hype and worry...when your down, ya just gotta figure that if you try it will get better.....and I just ain't no good at givin' up! ;)

That's what goes through my head everyday.

When it can't get much worse, and your still able to smile once in a while....things will get better.

I know other have it worse off than me but I hope what I say and be inspiration to others in bad shape.

Merry Christmas to all! .....hehehe....I just love Christmas! I don't care how bad things are. Christmas is

always a good pick-me-up! I just can't say Merry Christmas enough!

~EE Taft~

EE,

Just remember what I said about the tough-------------------------

God bless you and yours in this season of our Lord.

CC

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all my extended SASS family!

Y'all have been there for us through an extremely rough year. I've had more than few prayers sent my way and feel blessed to have folks care in such a way. Yeah, we've had a hard year with the fire at work and all. I've made more than one set of plans that didn't pan out, but I've been able to keep myself and my family in the right frame of mind and keep pressing forward. :blush:

I think we've all had times where we were down, but some of you may not realize how much it means to me or others just how positive the impact on life is to know that others care and will be there to offer prayers and help where they can.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas! May 2012 be a blessed year for us all!

Y'all are always in my thoughts and prayers.

~EE Taft~

EEs.... So, are you in Co or MO... where are ya? Are you guys okay? It has been a tough year for ya I know that. You talk about jobs and your music and you post photos of your little family and you make me smile all the time EES.. I want you to be okay.. in fact I want you to be better than just okay.. please take care ... hugs Deja

Guest Mace Bishop

EE, I want to wish you and your family a truly Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2012. It was nice meeting you at the St Jude Charity Shoot this year and I hope to see you there next year.

Mace

In a world gone crazy with all the hype and worry...when your down, ya just gotta figure that if you try it will get better.....and I just ain't no good at givin' up! ;)

That's what goes through my head everyday.

When it can't get much worse, and your still able to smile once in a while....things will get better.

I know other have it worse off than me but I hope what I say and be inspiration to others in bad shape.

Merry Christmas to all! .....hehehe....I just love Christmas! I don't care how bad things are. Christmas is

always a good pick-me-up! I just can't say Merry Christmas enough!

~EE Taft~

Amen EE!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Archived