SASS Wire Forum

A Big Thank You!

Curley Fryes

Just wanted to drop a line and thank all my new pards and pardettes that helped me get started in SASS, especially Hopalong Strong! :rolleyes:

Don't know if I played a part or not, but you're welcome! Good to have you aboard!

Yes, you played a big part...thanks Grizz :D

Just wanted to drop a line and thank all my new pards and pardettes that helped me get started in SASS, especially Hopalong Strong! :rolleyes:

I DO Believe SASS Pards are the BEST !!!

Yes, you played a big part...thanks Grizz :D

What's nice about that is Grizz is only in Sass 2-3 years and can still remember what is needed to get started. If I chimed in, all the info would be 25 years old and outdated. I still remember what it was like, but History lessons are sometimes glanced at and overlooked as too long ago to be used today.

Big Jake

I didn't do a thing... but thanks... but mostly I want to say thanks to all the new shooters.. cuz we do love having you come join all of us here in the Saloon and in SASS.. Isn't it just too darn much fun?

Archived