SASS Wire Forum

Broncos Fans

A Bronco fan this season knows you really don't have to watch until the last couple of minutes in the 4th quarter! :D

I bounce back and forth between the game, the computer, and several other things as well.

I'm doing both at the same time. Not a Denver fan. Got interested when Tebow became the starter. Not a Tebow fan, but do respect his ability.

We will share a beer with the dejected Packers fans. :lol:

Actually this may be a blessing in disguise. At last the ridiculous media attention may shift from Tebow. I think he's a good kid who has held up admirably through all the speculation, adulation and lampooning.

Game was over at halftime. Too many turnovers & penalties. I think realism finally set in for the Denver diehards. :o

But from this coast we know that the Pats have been either overpowering or asleep in the second half and didn't really know which defense would come out of the locker room.

Not one to put football players on a pedestal, or any other "celebrity", but I do admire talent in a person. I think Mr. Tebow is loaded with talent and he has shown that he can lead the team to be

better than itself. The only thing I have to say about his performance is, he is very young folks and no doubt you will see a lot more of him. Denver is in a very good place right now, and I think it will improve in the next few years.

The Broncos (and Elway) need to be patient and keep working with Tebow. He could be their QB for many years to come with his attitude and work ethic.

The Broncos (and Elway) need to be patient and keep working with Tebow. He could be their QB for many years to come with his attitude and work ethic.

Right on, Big Sage. He is talented. Being a long time fan? of Seattle, Denver was always their nemesis when they were in the AFC. I have pictures of John Elway with pins in it, going back to his playing days. I am not Jealous! Actually they still seem to have Seattle's number on the playing field. Baring injury, I predict a bright future for they young man.

To all the Bronco fans.

You are aware that it was your cast off quarterback that handed the Packers their first loss?

To all the Bronco fans.

You are aware that it was your cast off quarterback that handed the Packers their first loss?

Yes and he has now won as many games with the Chiefs as he did with the Broncos this year.

GO TEBOW!

Regards

Gateway Kid

To all the Bronco fans.

Even a blind hog finds a mushroom now and then. ;)

Archived