SASS Wire Forum

WTB Stoeger stock

Rambling Grey

Looking for a stock for an older 20 gauge Stoeger coach gun. I've tried Numrich and Mann and Sons with no luck. Since it's an older version shotgun I'm told the newer stocks won't fit. The only info I can find on the gun is on one side it's stamped E. R. AMANTINO. On the other side it's stamped Gaucha - Made in Brazil and IMP. BY STOEGER INC. WANYE N.J.

Thanks Rambling

Many years ago, I was told that the Boito shotguns were the same as Stoeger. Both are made by E.A. Amantino. I have never had to order parts for my Stoeger, but I always remembered this information in case I needed to. Numrich has a large number of Boito parts available. Hope this information helps.

Call Stoeger. I think you can send it to them and they will restock it for you. I wanted replace shortened stock on my wife's shotgun and they told me they have to fit the stocks.

Hope this helps.

Stub

Stoeger is the first one I tried. They did have some of the stocks for the newer models on hand but said they wouldn't work for what I needed. Thank you for the tip thought.

Rambling

Many years ago, I was told that the Boito shotguns were the same as Stoeger. Both are made by E.A. Amantino. I have never had to order parts for my Stoeger, but I always remembered this information in case I needed to. Numrich has a large number of Boito parts available. Hope this information helps.

I will definatly check on this tomorrow, thanks.

Rambling

Archived