SASS Wire Forum

FS: One Ruger, One Lexus!

All ya gotta do is come get 'em - 52 miles east of Dallas!! We rescued these two horses more than two months ago when they were extremely skinny!! Wormed 'em, gave 'em good grain & hay . . . they're ready to go!! Ruger is a 4 or 5 month old stud colt, breed unknown - but he sure is flashy with those 4 white stockings!! He's acting like a kid again - running & bucking in the pasture, shaking his little head at the dogs, comes right up to us now wanting to be brushed or petted.

Lexus is about a 4 year old mare, bay with black stockings & black mane & tail. We can halter her & brush her but definitely not saddle-broke. We're working with her on ground manners - not a kid's horse yet. Lexus is NOT Ruger's momma but Ruger was nursing on her when we first got them.

Photos on request if you're interested - before & after shots are dramatic!! Would like them to go as a pair as they have adopted each other but would split for the RIGHT home!! I'll send you my phone # if you want further info.

Thanks for considering these two . . . Merry Christmas to all y'all!!! Oh yeah . . . I'll waive that one dollar adoption fee to sweeten the pot!! :lol:

God bless ya, Charley! You've got the Cowboy and the Christmas spirit!

Amen God Bless those who take's care of his creatures !

Archived