SASS Wire Forum

Looking for gun store in Washington State with Smoke Wagons

Clyde Henry 7046

From what i've seen, the average gunstore stocks very little in they way of cowboy guns. I think you would sell many glocks before you would sell a cowboy gun,shelf space is limited. Except for the fact that I lived close to walker 47, a dedicated cowboy store, I think I had to order everything special.........Doc

From what i've seen, the average gunstore stocks very little in they way of cowboy guns. I think you would sell many glocks before you would sell a cowboy gun,shelf space is limited. Except for the fact that I lived close to walker 47, a dedicated cowboy store, I think I had to order everything special.........Doc

You got that right Doc. In 99% of the gun shops you'll have to order what you want. We do have one shop here out of about 10-12 dealers that stocks cowboy guns & they are Colts, Rugers & USFAs & Uberti rifles. That's it. And he's higher than a kite on prices.

• 2 weeks later...

You can always order them directly from Taylors - got my last pair of Smokewagons in that manner. They just shipped them to my designated FFL. They were good folks to work with.

Call Cody at the Cowboy Shop he is the man when it comes to the Smoke Wagon or any action job. Cody is out of West Virginia you can call him at 304-258-1516 or his web site is http://www.codyscowboyshop.com/ He has the Smoke Wagon pistols fully tuned, ready to shoot and he has the some of the best prices on them. I got my pair form him and they are super slick. He can ship them to a FFL in your area.

Archived