SASS Wire Forum

NCAA Bowl Games

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Dynamite Dalton and 2 BIL's will be happy,

WV is go'n (just fer Sqeaky) HOG WILD :lol:

I bet Dynamite is running nekkid thru the woods right now trying to free Willie. :blink::blush::lol: 70-26! Highest scoring points by a team in a bowl game they just said.

No Football tonight.

Tomorrow is the Cotton Bowl if you cotton to football.

I believe Arkansas is the best two-loss team in the nation. I think KSU is going to feel like Clemson. I have to root for KSU since they are a Big 12 team, but I wouldn't put any money down.

Thirteen points at the end. I thunk Kansas State did about as good as Arkansas was gonna let them do.

Only three more bowl games to go for you non football addicts.

At least in the college level of play.

Thirteen points at the end. I thunk Kansas State did about as good as Arkansas was gonna let them do.

Only three more bowl games to go for you non football addicts.

At least in the college level of play.

Still say Arkansas is the best two-loss team in the nation. The next two bowl games don't hold any interest for me. I'm waiting for Monday. Guess the Wildcard games will get my attention. Geaux Saints.

Hardest hitting game I've seen since LSU took on Bama. Oughta be a lot of tenderized meat today the way the Wildcats and Pigs were going at it. Things got so rough a Wildcat took his team mate and hisself out. Yessir, there were a lot of happy porkers going through town today on US 69/75 and some dejected Kansans.

Somehow I can't get interested in SMU and Pittsburg....YAWN!

Hardest hitting game I've seen since LSU took on Bama. Oughta be a lot of tenderized meat today the way the Wildcats and Pigs were going at it. Things got so rough a Wildcat took his team mate and hisself out. Yessir, there were a lot of happy porkers going through town today on US 69/75 and some dejected Kansans.

Somehow I can't get interested in SMU and Pittsburg....YAWN!

Good thing they are not playing in a canoe, it is pretty one sided.

Archived