SASS Wire Forum

NCAA Bowl Games

Let me pour you 5 fingers of Redbreast Irish -- this just ain't gonna be your night. BOOMER SOONER!

Just let me give ya this jar of corn liquor. Hawkeyes in a upset.

CPK

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the fat lady just sang. Hats off to Iowa. They played a much better game than I thought they would! :)

Big 12 -- 4 out of 5! Three more to go.

...I agree, Iowa played much better than I thought they would!!!! ...and at one point, I thought OU was going to snatch defeat from the hands of victory!!!

Wonder where they come up with these bowl names. Fight Hunger Bowl? Now I am all in favor of feeding those that are in true need. Not so much for the leaches, but that is another topic. But how many bowls are there and where do they get their names? From Mars or Venus?

Wonder where they come up with these bowl names. Fight Hunger Bowl? Now I am all in favor of feeding those that are in true need. Not so much for the leaches, but that is another topic. But how many bowls are there and where do they get their names? From Mars or Venus?

Where else? San Freakincisco. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Texas A&M over Northwestern.

Big 12 -- five out of six, two more to go. :)

...ain't it great!!!!

...wanted Tulsa to win (non-big 12) but it wasn't in the cards....

...ain't it great!!!!

...wanted Tulsa to win (non-big 12) but it wasn't in the cards....

I imagine OSU will have their hands full with Stanford -- should be a good one at the Fiesta Bowl. The Rose Bowl should be a good one as well.

fearless forecasts of the games to come:

OSU over Stanford 7 1/2

Ducks over Wisconsin 10 1/2

Okb

...someone needs to go find the Duck's defense... have they left for the game yet?

Squeaky was too big of a coward to call the Rose and Fiesta Bowls. He just grunted, wiggled his tail, and rooted in the fridge. :blink: I think they're too close to call in both games, and they will be some nail biters. Powerful offenses, not so much on defense.

Have Roseanne Barr singthe Star Spangled Banner?

Well, yeah, that would do it. But I was thinking about having to listen to Musburger announce it.

Well, I hate to say it, but Stanford has been outplaying OSU. OSU has been playing catch-up all night. Stanford just seems to be more polished tonight. It is still up for grabs, but it isn't looking good for the Cowboys.

Tied up again. At least the Cowboys aren't laying down.

Well, I hate to say it, but Stanford has been outplaying OSU. OSU has been playing catch-up all night. Stanford just seems to be more polished tonight. It is still up for grabs, but it isn't looking good for the Cowboys.

Tied up again. At least the Cowboys aren't laying down.

Well, that may be true to a point, Okie, but when the clock run out, l@@ky who had the ball.

I just love OT. I feel sorry for Stanford's kicker though. Tough break for a freshman.

I can't believe. Stanford missed a chip shot field goal with 3 seconds left. Overtime. Stanford misses ANOTHER field goal. OSU moves the ball down the field to the one-yard line. Stanford denies them a touchdown, but OSU KICKS A FIELD GOAL!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!

Well, that may be true to a point, Okie, but when the clock run out, l@@ky who had the ball.

I just love OT. I feel sorry for Stanford's kicker though. Tough break for a freshman.

That was one dang good game!!!

Yeah, it is tough to shoulder that burden.

Archived