SASS Wire Forum

Calgary Kate and Mescalero----Great, generous Pards!

Mustang Gregg

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Calgary Kate and Mescalro sent me a whopping great package! It was full of Christmas candy, cookies, decorations, lights, tinsel, and even a Christmas tree!

I really like the "GI Joe" Santa Claus figure. :lol: I will be keeping that guy for future years.

Don and Kate----You guys are terrific. You really can make a merry Christmas in a shi oops crappy place!!!

Your Pard forever,

Mustang Gregg

Howdy:

Calgary Kate and Mescalero - two fine folks who live and display the spirit of Cowboys - everyday.

Thanks for your generosity, thoughtfulness and support for our troops.

STL Suomi

They were recognized as JEDI GFer's of the Year in 2009 because they trully personify Spirit of the Game and the Cowboy way.

Stay safe MG and let all your pals over there know we love and pray for them often.

During my first 2 years in the Navy, I spent 2 Christmas's, 1 Thanksgiving and 2 birthdays overseas. It seems no matter where you're at.....ifn ye ain't home, then it seems you're in a crappy place.

God Bless and hopefully someday.....Peace on Earth!

..........Widder

You are most welcome. And, please know that the packages are just our way of saying

THANK YOU to YOU!!!!

No matter how crappy the place may be, keep the spirit of Chritmas in your heart and know that we're all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. HUGS!

Archived