SASS Wire Forum

Rem UMC brass 12 GA shotgun shells FS ALL SOLD

StoneyMike

I have 200 Rem UMC Vietnam era brass shot shells loaded with smokeless for sale, I used these for my first season of SASS 10 years ago and not since. RCBS sells Dies to load these to make it a snap to shoot brass all season long.

I will sell them in boxes of 25 or for a better deal I'll sell the whole lot of 8 boxes.

Who ever buys these will be given COMPLETE directions on how they were loaded and how to duplicate them. These loads served me well but I just started shooting so many matches that I just couldn't continue doing all the work involved.

$45 per box of 25 shells plus shipping

or $350 for all 8 boxes and free shipping.

The dies are also available for those that are interested, they are CH brand with sizer,seater/ crimper, and shell holder

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards

StoneyMike.

PM sent Stoney.....

I have 200 Rem UMC Vietnam era brass shot shells loaded with smokeless for sale, I used these for my first season of SASS 10 years ago and not since. RCBS sells Dies to load these to make it a snap to shoot brass all season long.

I will sell them in boxes of 25 or for a better deal I'll sell the whole lot of 8 boxes.

Who ever buys these will be given COMPLETE directions on how they were loaded and how to duplicate them. These loads served me well but I just started shooting so many matches that I just couldn't continue doing all the work involved.

$45 per box of 25 shells plus shipping

or $350 for all 8 boxes and free shipping.

The dies are also available for those that are interested, they are CH brand with sizer,seater/ crimper, and shell holder

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards

StoneyMike.

Sorry Lizard, Ranger got it all in one bunch.

Thanks anyway.

Mike

Archived