SASS Wire Forum

WTB NON-SASS before the end of the year

I have asked on here before but I thought I would ask one more time before the end of the year. I know I can go to specialty sites and auctions but maybe I can make a deal with a SASS shooter that benefits him and me both.

I want to buy a Model 12 Winchester in 16ga or 20ga for my son. I love mine and would like to get him into a decent Model 12. Maybe a 12 ga but would prefer 16 or 20 ga. Also looking for a Model 42 Winchester 410 in hunter shape. No flashy, new in the box guns needed but would like to hear about them if you want to sell them. One last thing, Maybe somebody has a Browning A5 pre-war in 16ga with the safety in the trigger guard or a Remington Model 8 semi auto rifle.

Check your safes, let's see if we can do business and I can get me son into a quality older firearm. Please email to the address below with photos. I don't have very good luck with the PM function on here.

Thanks

Birdshot

mdaly@everestkc.net

I don't have one but my brother was looking to move his 16 ga model 12 ill give him a call to see if he still has it. It was a shooter though noot really pretty

here is an auction web site for an auction I will be attending tomorrow. Be glad to bid on something you like or you can bid on line and I could pick it up and send it to you.

Montroseauctions.com

Regards

No Limit

850-450-2752

The closest I can offer is a Winchester 101 O/U in 20g which has the pull length shortened for my 5'1" wife. In 95% condition.

I have asked on here before but I thought I would ask one more time before the end of the year. I know I can go to specialty sites and auctions but maybe I can make a deal with a SASS shooter that benefits him and me both.

I want to buy a Model 12 Winchester in 16ga or 20ga for my son. I love mine and would like to get him into a decent Model 12. Maybe a 12 ga but would prefer 16 or 20 ga. Also looking for a Model 42 Winchester 410 in hunter shape. No flashy, new in the box guns needed but would like to hear about them if you want to sell them. One last thing, Maybe somebody has a Browning A5 pre-war in 16ga with the safety in the trigger guard or a Remington Model 8 semi auto rifle.

Check your safes, let's see if we can do business and I can get me son into a quality older firearm. Please email to the address below with photos. I don't have very good luck with the PM function on here.

Thanks

Birdshot

mdaly@everestkc.net

I know I have a 16 gauge A5, it's an oil finish, metal looks like it's been parkerized. Not pretty but functional. I'll dig it out if you want pics.

Louisiana Lightnin'

Archived