SASS Wire Forum

Cabin ideas bathrooms..

Deja Vous

Holy cow I don't know how many times I broke the law when I lived in Massachusettes :o

So, just a question.. uh... for how many days are we talking? lol

I have spend hours.... (lol) on trying to design just the right bathroom for a cabin. Course Wolfees has a cabin in OHIO.. so I thought these might work in a cabin.. what do ya think?

http://www.freakingnews.com/Odd-Bathrooms-Pictures--1046.asp

Deja . . . U is crazy,..... but I've knowd that fur a while now :wacko: ...... But I :wub: ya the just the way you is :excl:

I can't believe I actually opened this thread. :wacko:

Deja . . . U is crazy,..... but I've knowd that fur a while now :wacko: ...... But I :wub: ya the just the way you is :excl:

LOL.. Wolfees ya know no one really loves me the way I IS.. which is exactly the reason I is the way i IS.. LOL.. Life has been much safer this way lol... So, how are the movies anyhow? rotfl... nice to have your sense of humor around..

I can't believe I actually opened this thread. :wacko:

LOL... so, uh packsadlles.. which one did you not like? Would that be alllllllll of them? lol fine. okay.. but they are odd, huh? lol

Oh , and then I find This stuff.. lol.. like the rock one.. but he ones that are ultra modern look like a science project.. lol

http://unusual-things.blogspot.com/2009/06/awesome-and-beautiful-bathtub-designs.html

I still have to say I yearn for the cheese vat tubs.. at the Don Q inn.. in Wi.. lol.. course that was years ago so who knows if they are even in business.. lol.. Yep.. odd .. lol

Archived