SASS Wire Forum

WTB 10 Gauge brass shells and Lee loader 10 gauge

Pards,

Title says it all I am tired of seeing my 1887 10 gauge not getting used I have had for awhile so need a complete Lee Loader 10 gauge and some used or new 10 gauge brass let me know what you have?

Thanks

Pards,

Title says it all I am tired of seeing my 1887 10 gauge not getting used I have had for awhile so need a complete Lee Loader 10 gauge and some used or new 10 gauge brass let me know what you have?

Thanks

Hey Chavezy ... I don't have any of them BIG thingers,.... But whut yur doin' sound great .... and LOUD :excl::)

For loading all brass shells ya don't really need the loader though it could be handy. I load my 12 ga. brass with just a dowel for pushing on the wads ( from Circle Fly) but having a shell holder and doing the priming in a press as been handier than my first "make do" method with a socket that I'd put in the shell and the gentle tap.

Have fun,..... good shootin' . . . . :)

Hey Chavezy ... I don't have any of them BIG thingers,.... But whut yur doin' sound great .... and LOUD :excl::)

For loading all brass shells ya don't really need the loader though it could be handy. I load my 12 ga. brass with just a dowel for pushing on the wads ( from Circle Fly) but having a shell holder and doing the priming in a press as been handier than my first "make do" method with a socket that I'd put in the shell and the gentle tap.

Have fun,..... good shootin' . . . . :)

WG,

Thanks this is the set-up I am looking for except in 10 gauge:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lee-Loader-Reloading-Tool-kit-12-gauge-no-press-reloader-Great-shape-/320811475492?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1daa224

I am excited to getting the boomstick fired up. Did you get your package?

Archived