SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Winchester 1873 front sight

Hawgleg44

I'm working on a dovetailed front sight for my Uberti SAA's, RM Conversion and Colt Open Top, and a member here recommended starting wtih a take-off Winchester 1873 front sight and see how that works for me.

Does anyone out there have one they took off when the upgraded their sights that they will part with? Please e-mail me and let me know the condition and price.

Thanks.

Hawgleg44 AT Comcast DOT Net

I'm working on a dovetailed front sight for my Uberti SAA's, RM Conversion and Colt Open Top, and a member here recommended starting wtih a take-off Winchester 1873 front sight and see how that works for me.

Does anyone out there have one they took off when the upgraded their sights that they will part with? Please e-mail me and let me know the condition and price.

Thanks.

I think I have one I bought to put on a 73' carbine,I would have to dovetailed the barrel,but replaced the band instead. I'll look this am if you are intrested ?

Thanks.

I have one...Send me your address and it's yours.....No Charge....You just do the same for someone else down the line some day.......MERRY CHRISTMAS.... :FlagAm:

Archived