SASS Wire Forum

Need to get Treso nipples for Euroarms Of America Colt Navy 1851

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439

The Nipple size is metric because the firearm was made in Italy, 6mm X .75mm, per the seller of the 1851 kit I just bought for my son and I to do some bonding with in building the pistol. Not sure we would ever fire it, but I might as well make sure that I have these on them as all I have ever seen by you all in the know is that Treso nipples are the best. So i am wondering where I can get them at the least expensive price. The kit with shipping is already costing me $179 and I am not sure of the quality of the kit itself, but again if it isn't the best for shooting, we won't. Thanks in advance.

Nimble Fingers

Merry Christmas and the happiest of the other holidays!

The Nipple size is metric because the firearm was made in Italy, 6mm X .75mm, per the seller of the 1851 kit I just bought for my son and I to do some bonding with in building the pistol. Not sure we would ever fire it, but I might as well make sure that I have these on them as all I have ever seen by you all in the know is that Treso nipples are the best. So i am wondering where I can get them at the least expensive price. The kit with shipping is already costing me $179 and I am not sure of the quality of the kit itself, but again if it isn't the best for shooting, we won't. Thanks in advance.

Nimble Fingers

Merry Christmas and the happiest of the other holidays!

The Possible Shop

Revolver-6x.75mm - 6 Nipples

Fits Pietta Pistols

M6 x .75 Euroarms Revolver

6 Nipples Per Pack

http://www.possibleshop.com/s-s-nipples-cb.html

+1 Lefty Dude's conmment.

However, if you want to compete in Frontiersman the Treso nipples are greater insurance for reliable firing without cap jams. Jedediah Starr is the cheapest I've found at $4.69 per nipple. Look here" http://www.jedediah-starr.com/thumbnail.asp?cid=76&offset=0

The ones you want are labled for Pistols with #11 caps and the old italian metiric thread (scroll menu). However, most say use Remington #10s for best results (and my liimited experieince with them vs stock, too).

Enjoy your dark side revolvers! :)

Harvey

Archived