SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER at WINTER RANGE....

Ghost, SASS #50125

T-Bone,

You shoot like your 19 also, I'll be glad when if they offer Senior Classic Cowboy or as we say round here Senile Classic Cowboy :D

Looking forward to doing some 4 oz. curls with you to celebrate your B Day,

TB

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB, I was just wondering if there are any Classic Cowboys 69 or older?

One of my goals is to be the oldest Classic Cowboy that regularly competes at State and higher.

Ya just have ta be willin'.

Ghost

Ghost,

I ain't reached that number of years on this green earth just yet, but I ain't far behind Ya. Anyhow looking forward to a great time again this year. Match is currently SOLD OUT! with a waiting list. Ye Ha!

Merry Christmas,

TB

Ghost,

Please add Con Conager, another local Classic Cowboy to the CC dinner list. He just had back surgery, he is shooting WR with the rest of us Arizona mountain folk.

TB

Ghost,

Please add Con Conager, another local Classic Cowboy to the CC dinner list. He just had back surgery, he is shooting WR with the rest of us Arizona mountain folk.

TB

Ya got it TB. By the way, have ya heard anything from Solicitor General?

Ghost

One more local folk hero, Hell's Com'n wishes to join us for the festivities, please add him to the list of distinguished guests.

Happy New Year!

TB :wacko:

One more local folk hero, Hell's Com'n wishes to join us for the festivities, please add him to the list of distinguished guests.

Happy New Year!

TB :wacko:

Ya got it Pard. Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...

Ghost,

Please add Bonnie Dee & Beaver Trapper to the guest list for the CC dinner & T-Bone Dooley Birthday Party.

TB

OK Ghost go ahead and put us down on the list and thanks in advance.

Jackrabbit and Sly Puppy

OK Ghost go ahead and put us down on the list and thanks in advance.

Jackrabbit and Sly Puppy

CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER

PLACE: The Buffalo Chip, 6811 E. Cave Creek Rd.,Phoenix, AZ 480-488-9118

DATE: Febuary 22, 2012

TIME: 6:00pm

We'll all sit together and get to know each other better and have a few drinks and a meal (dutch). Wear ya Classic Cowboy duds so's folk can see how much fun it is. Let's be a good example of SASS,CAS,and CLASSIC COWBOYS!

SEE 1ST PAGE FOR ENTIRE LIST OF NAMES

Are we gonna have a CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER or what????? Wahooooo! This may be bigger than Winter Range!!! This is the biggest list of Who's Who I've ever seen!!!

Hey TB, are ya getting excited yet? I can hardy wait!!

Ghost

My brothern Copperhead Joe , Nuttin and Slick need to be added to the list... Thanks T-Bone

Ya got it Partner!

Ghost

This just in! The 2011 Shootist Award buckles to be awarded to none other than Lefty Henderson and the lovely Shotglass are now in the possession of none other than Tbone Dooley. Wait 'til you see them!

Tbone assures me that they're now locked up safe in the hidden Badlands Bar 3 Bunker, which is also in a top secret location in English TX. :ph34r:

This just in! The 2011 Shootist Award buckles to be awarded to none other than Lefty Henderson and the lovely Shotglass are now in the possession of none other than Tbone Dooley. Wait 'til you see them!

Tbone assures me that they're now locked up safe in the hidden Badlands Bar 3 Bunker, which is also in a top secret location in English TX. :ph34r:

King, with so many Classic Cowboys and Cowgirls in attendance at the CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER, do you think we should award the buckles to the winners at the dinner? Maybe TB could have the Press or TV station at the dinner also? What do ya think Board?

Ghost

Lets get it done Ghost!!!! I have the Buckles in the Range safe....Nobody but Lefty and Shotglass is gonna get these puppies.

If we could get the local TV station to cover this, it would be great for SASS, Winter Range, and The Buffalo Chip!!!

I'll e-mail the local stations with a press release.

Ghost

I was thinking the same thing, but we better find Lefty! I don't see his name on this list! Anyone know how to get in touch with Lefty Henderson please let us know.

I should see Lefty on Saturday the bi-montly Cowtown shoot, I be sure to insist he and Hatchet Molly join us at the Buffalo Chip.

Looking forward to a great time at WR.

Vaya con Dios

TB

Can you squeeze 3 New Yawkers into the festivities? Regards, Deacon Henry, Dusty Levi's and Deke Robertson

New Yawkers???

You bet ya partners!

Ghost

Yay!!! Giggles & More R Les!!! :wub:

Friends of your'en?

OK!!!! :)

Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

There I was driving down the interstate all by myself surrounded by big rigs when the call came in on my cell phone. Luckily I was in a state of confusion rather than a state with anti- cell phone laws.

I was shocked to learn that there are SASS Cowboys and Cowgirls out there that think the Magnificent 7 would limit the invitation to include only those who shoot Classic Cowboy. Now, if that's the way we acted how magnificent would that be?

Please plan on attending what promises to be a grand time! A simple post or PM to help notify the Buffalo Chip of what to expect would be appreciated... but if you can't please come anyway and bring a friend.

There I was driving down the interstate all by myself surrounded by big rigs when the call came in on my cell phone. Luckily I was in a state of confusion rather than a state with anti- cell phone laws.

I was shocked to learn that there are SASS Cowboys and Cowgirls out there that think the Magnificent 7 would limit the invitation to include only those who shoot Classic Cowboy. Now, if that's the way we acted how magnificent would that be?

Please plan on attending what promises to be a grand time! A simple post or PM to help notify the Buffalo Chip of what to expect would be appreciated... but if you can't please come anyway and bring a friend.

BK, said as only a CLASSIC COWBOY could say it!

If ya want to attend, just post me and I'll put ya on the list.

The CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER is the event of the year! You might even be seen on TV!

Ghost

BK, said as only a CLASSIC COWBOY could say it!

If ya want to attend, just post me and I'll put ya on the list.

The CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER is the event of the year! You might even be seen on TV!

Ghost

That being said, please add Boozy Creek and Sonora Moon to the list!!

Thanks,

Boozy

That being said, please add Boozy Creek and Sonora Moon to the list!!

Thanks,

Boozy

Welcome Partners!

Ghost

I was shocked to learn that there are SASS Cowboys and Cowgirls out there that think the Magnificent 7 would limit the invitation to include only those who shoot Classic Cowboy. Now, if that's the way we acted how magnificent would that be?...

Has to be true since you are about 50% over the number of folks that have registered for Classic (cowboy and cowgirl) :)

I'd go but Its a busy night for us RR

Has to be true since you are about 50% over the number of folks that have registered for Classic (cowboy and cowgirl) :)

I'd go but Its a busy night for us RR

Joe LaFives,

Which are the best TV stations to contact about our dinner coverage?

Ghost

Joe LaFives,

Which are the best TV stations to contact about our dinner coverage?

Ghost

Try in this order:

http://www.azfamily.com/

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

http://www.arizonasown.com/

http://www.kpho.com/

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/

http://www.abc15.com/

Archived