SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER at WINTER RANGE....

Ghost, SASS #50125

CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER

PLACE: The Buffalo Chip, 6811 E. Cave Creek Rd.,Phoenix, AZ 480-488-9118

DATE: Febuary 22, 2012

TIME: 6:00pm

We'll all sit together and get to know each other better and have a few drinks and a meal (dutch). Wear ya Classic Cowboy duds so's folk can see how much fun it is. Let's be a good example of SASS,CAS,and CLASSIC COWBOYS!

1. Turquoise Bill

2. Brother King

3. Texas Ghost

4. Lady Ghost

5. Kid Ghost

6. Miss Cubbie

7. Count Gunstock

8. GW Ryder

9. Dragon Hill Dave

10. Vance Montana

11. Half-a-Hand Henry

12. Dirty Dan

13. Bella Coola

14. Old Yellow

15. Bandera Kid

16. Shotglass

17. Texas Jack Daniel

18. T-Bone Dooley-48th Birthday! Happy B-Day!

19. Jackaroo

20. Addie Rose

21. Robyn DaVault

22. Ginny Lee

23. Bison Jim

24. Marshal W. Hill and wife

25. Wild Bodie Tom

26. Long Spur

27. Lolita

28. Nevada Blaze

29. Kathouse Kelli

30. Ms Clancy

31. Constable Nelson

32. Rooster Cockburn

33. Ozzy Roo

34. Virgil Earp

35. Allie Earp

36. Dug Deeper

37. Trixie

38. Colorada

39. Rip McGraw

40. Big Six Henderson

41. Cimarron Lil

42. Hud

43. Nellie Blue

44. Aspen Filly

45. Con Conager

46. Hell's Com'n

47. Bonnie Dee

48. Beaver Trapper

49. Samuel B. Carpenter

50. Jackrabbit

51. Sly Puppy

52. Copperhead Joe

53. Nuttin Graceful

54. Slick McClade

55. Deacon Henry

56. Dusty Levi's

57. Deke Robertson

58. Giggles

59. More R Les

60. Boozy Creak

61. Sonora Moon

62. Amber Ale

63. Garrison Joe

64. Lefty Henderson

65. Hatchet Molly

66. Omaha John

67. Patty

68. Marshal Stone

69. Tripod

70. Badge Pusher

71. Kissin Kate

72. Judge Roy Bean

73. Justice Lilly Kate

74. Waterloo

75. Hey You

76. Solicitor General

77. Nortorious Gunflinger

78. Iron Dog

79. Dueling Donna

80. Lone Spur Jake

81. Mad Dog McCoy

82. Doc O'Bay

83. TalkaLot

84. TalkaLittle

85. General Burleson

86. Hand-a-chief

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you know I'm in, Keep me up to date on the count, sos I can alert the Buffalo Chip to be prepared for our invasion.

TB

As you know I'm in, Keep me up to date on the count, sos I can alert the Buffalo Chip to be prepared for our invasion.

TB

Will do TB. As Cowboys and Cowgirls (and their better halves) response to this post, I'm confident that it will be in the high thirties.

Ghost and Lady Ghost and Kid Ghost

Oh HECK YA! It's the place to be! Cave Creek is a really fun little town. They even have a rodeo on Wed night and a live country band with a dance floor. Here's the link: Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steak House

The party is just waiting for us to get there!

CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL DINNER

PLACE: The Buffalo Chip, Phoenix, AZ

DATE: Febuary 23, 2012

TIME: 6:00pm

We'll all sit together and get to know each other better and have a few drinks and a meal (dutch). Wear ya Classic Cowboy duds so's folk can see how much fun it is. Let's be a good example of SASS,CAS,and CLASSIC COWBOYS!

We're in !!! Bella Coola and Old Yeller !!!

Got off the phone today with the Larry, the owner of the Buffalo Chip, he said he would do what ever needs doing to accommodate us cowboys and cowgirls. We are 'good to go" for Wednesday February 22rd.

He said "wear you guns if'n you want.

Caution, for those not familiar with Arizona's gun laws, you can wear your shooting irons into a bar or restaurant that serves alcohol, but if your carrying you can' t be drinking.

I think I'm leaving the shooting irons off for this affair, don't want to loose anything to those boys from Texas toasts.

TB

Got off the phone today with the owner of the Buffalo Chip, he said he would do what ever needs doing to accommodate us cowboys and cowgirls. We are 'good to go" for Wednesday February 23rd.

He said "wear you guns if'n you want.

Caution, for those not familiar with Arizona's gun laws, you can wear your shooting irons into a bar or restaurant that serves alcohol, but if your carrying you can' t be drinking.

I think I'm leaving the shooting irons off for this affair, don't want to loose anything to those boys from Texas toasts.

TB

Thanks TG for the follow up. I'll talk to "Gus" (he's coming), so that he won't be hittin' any surry barkeep with that Walker Colt he might be carrying.

Ghost

Hey ,,, thats my birthday !!!!! Well it's close !!!!!! Pass the salt please. T-Bone

ps. I'll be 48 by the way..... if you where wondering..

Hey T-Bone,

You don't look a day over 50 brother, looks like you been rode hard and put away wet:):):):):)

Your Friend

Vance,

Happy Birthday in advance!!!!!

Hey Turquiose Bill,

The 23rd Feb is not a Wednesday. It's Thursday?? It's 2012??? :unsure:

You might have about 15 Aussies turn up too to match it with all them Classic Cowboys, especially that BK fella??? :lol:

Hey ,,, thats my birthday !!!!! Well it's close !!!!!! Pass the salt please. T-Bone

ps. I'll be 48 by the way..... if you where wondering..

This will be a good time to celebrate! T-Bone is 48 and the Ghost turns 69 in February too!

Ghost

Hey Turquiose Bill,

The 23rd Feb is not a Wednesday. It's Thursday?? It's 2012??? :unsure:

You might have about 15 Aussies turn up too to match it with all them Classic Cowboys, especially that BK fella??? :lol:

Jackaroo, you are correct about the date. It is the 22nd, Wednesday. Please submit the names of the Aussies planning to attend so that we can plan to have everyone together.

Ghost

Ops, It's February 22nd, glad to see someone was looking at the right calendar, even though he is already a day ahead of us, being from down under and such.

Ghost, please add Addie Rose, Robyn DaVault, Ginny Lee. This dinner my be the social event of the match as it's your and T-Bone's birthday. I'll drink to that! :wacko:

TB

Ops, It's February 22nd, glad to see someone was looking at the right calendar, even though he is already a day ahead of us, being from down under and such.

Ghost, please add Addie Rose, Robyn DaVault, Ginny Lee. This dinner my be the social event of the match as it's your and T-Bone's birthday. I'll drink to that! :wacko:

TB

You got it, TB.

Ghost

OK Ghost, will send out a bulletin to all coming to WR about it and will let you know pardner.

Went there this year after spending the some time in Cave Creek,...happy to do again plenty to see and good shopping .

Cheers

Ghost,

Please add Marshal W. Hill, another classic cowboy with his bride to the list as well as Wild Bodie Tom. I'll check with the usual local suspects, Two Dot and Lefty Henderson as to their plans for 2/22/12, neat date numbers.

TB

Check with Solicitor too Bill. I know he's shooting CC at WR.

Joe, are you shooting Classic?

Ghost

Ghost,

As of 12/16/11, 29 and counting. Looks to be one heck of a party for T-Bone and company.

TB

I'm doing my best to make it. Entry is in,,,,I just need a place to stay and someone to give me a ride to the party... If I start riding today and Hank stays in great shape I could make it by late fall 2012... Better check out Southwest.. T-Bone

OK Ghost, I have a few extra numbers now to add to the booking.

You have me down already: the others are:

Kathouse Kelli; Ms Clancy; Constable Nelson; Rooster Cockburn: Ozzy Roo; Virgil & Allie Earp; Dug Deeper; Trixie: Colorada; & Rip McGraw.

That's it

See ya thar :)

OK Ghost, I have a few extra numbers now to add to the booking.

You have me down already: the others are:

Kathouse Kelli; Ms Clancy; Constable Nelson; Rooster Cockburn: Ozzy Roo; Virgil & Allie Earp; Dug Deeper; Trixie: Colorada; & Rip McGraw.

That's it

See ya thar :)

Yea Ha!! It's gonna be a great gathering of CLASSIC COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!

See ya there!

Ghost

I'm doing my best to make it. Entry is in,,,,I just need a place to stay and someone to give me a ride to the party... If I start riding today and Hank stays in great shape I could make it by late fall 2012... Better check out Southwest.. T-Bone

Hey T-Bone, If'n you stays on the range, I'ma bringing some mesquite fire wood for coffee. Maybe Dragon Hill Dave could bring the coffee, and maybe Brother King could bring some sugar, and maybe Vance Montana could bring a bucket of fresh water for brewing. What else do ya need?

Ghost

Well Turquoise Bill, looks like we got ourselves a Classic Cowboy Dinner Party DEluxe! Might ought to check with the Buffalo Clip to see if there are any problems. Hope not. This dinner will be good for business, Winter Range, and SASS. We all want to be on our best behavior and best cowboy dress....but still have a good time (a little hoopin' and hollowin' from time to time).

Ghost

Will do Ghost,

I'll contact Larry at the BC and let him know were at 41 and counting. I'll find out if he can accommodate 50 for the classic dinner.

TB

Hey T-Bone, If'n you stays on the range, I'ma bringing some mesquite fire wood for coffee. Maybe Dragon Hill Dave could bring the coffee, and maybe Brother King could bring some sugar, and maybe Vance Montana could bring a bucket of fresh water for brewing. What else do ya need?

Ghost

I'm staying on the range in the big motor coach, so I will have some room and plenty of coffee for us to make a big pot around the campfire. Looking forward to it.

Well, if California folks can go, I should be rolling in on Wedensay afternoon.

hud

California folks are always welcome, Hud. Come on!!

Ghost

Classic Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Don't forget to add your name to the list for this "don't miss" event. Hey, it's also T-Bone's birthday party. :wacko:

TB

Archived