SASS Wire Forum

DOOLEY GANG BADGES UPDATE,Made $1220.00 not as much as I was hoping

Pit Bull Tex

size]My linkI am ordering the badges this week.Would like to know if I need to order more than the 100 that was my starting number.I talked to T Bone before I did this to make sure he was ok with it.The badge will sell for 25.00 + shipping with 10.00 of that will go to the chapel.I think the shipping will be about 3.00 or 4.00 each but if a club wanted badges then the shipping for each would go down.Just would like to know if I need to order more that the 100 to start with.-------If you want a Badge need to send a money order to James Lee---7829 Pecan Forest Lane-- Baytown,Texas -77521. 1 badge is 25.00 + 4.00 for shipping.--2 badges 50.00 +4.00 shipping---3 badges 75.00 + 5.00 shipping---4 badges 100.00 + 5.00 shipping... I need you Alias and your real name and I wont tell anyone.Send your name and your Alias and your address and the money order all together so I can keep it all together.Pit Bull IF you ask for one and did not send payment you may not get one.If you would when you get your badge please PM me with the info so I can mark it off my list.PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST.IF YOU FORGOT ABOUT THEM OK.IF YOU GOT A BADGE AND HAVE NOT LET ME KNOW WITH A PM.GIVE ME YOU REAL NAME AND COWBOY NAME AND THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE BADGE.ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID THEY WANTED BADGES BUT HAVE NOT SENT PAYMENT.DID NOT MAKE THE $1400.00 THAT I THOUGHT WE WOULD.HAD SOME BADGES BRAKE AND HAD TO HAVE THEM FIXED WITH THE SHIPPING BACK AND FOR AND BACK.WITH THE MO I AM WAITING ON WILL SEND $1220.00 TO THE CHAPEL.LET ME KNOW IF YOU THING I SHOULD ORDER SOME MORE

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should have posted it some where else or got some one else to post this.

If T Bone want to buy you one.

My linkI am ordering the badges this week.Would like to know if I need to order more than the 100 that was my starting number.I talked to T Bone before I did this to make sure he was ok with it.The badge will sell for 25.00 + shipping with 10.00 of that will go to the chapel.I think the shipping will be about 3.00 or 4.00 each but if a club wanted badges then the shipping for each would go down.Just would like to know if I need to order more that the 100 to start with.Pit Bull Tex

Thanks Pit Bull Tex and T-Bone for steppin' up on this. I will take two.

Send me a PM, or e-mail and let me know where ta' send a check, and whom to make it out to ?

Wimpy

When I get the badges I will post my email address and mailing address.

My linkI am ordering the badges this week.Would like to know if I need to order more than the 100 that was my starting number.I talked to T Bone before I did this to make sure he was ok with it.The badge will sell for 25.00 + shipping with 10.00 of that will go to the chapel.I think the shipping will be about 3.00 or 4.00 each but if a club wanted badges then the shipping for each would go down.Just would like to know if I need to order more that the 100 to start with.Pit Bull Tex

I'll take one

Shenny

Half of the first 100 are spoken for.

Archived