SASS Wire Forum

The .455 shootist Article

Fordyce Beals

Ya know, as long as y'all don't wanna git high and mighty and be a chest thumpin hypocritical blowhard about manliness and bore size crap like the anal o-ring jackass in the CC I really don't mind y'all cuttin down brass to reduce powder capacity and recoil but I would like to know why that's any different than if I were to use my 40 S&W conversion cylinders to shoot BP loads in my 38wcf Vaquero's? Or 45 acp conversion cylinders in a by god 45LC revolver. Why can't I do that? Neither one is period correct, rim or no rim. What's the point?

Ya know, as long as y'all don't wanna git high and mighty and be a chest thumpin hypocritical blowhard about manliness and bore size crap like the anal o-ring jackass in the CC I really don't mind y'all cuttin down brass to reduce powder capacity and recoil but I would like to know why that's any different than if I were to use my 40 S&W conversion cylinders to shoot BP loads in my 38wcf Vaquero's? Or 45 acp conversion cylinders in a by god 45LC revolver. Why can't I do that? Neither one is period correct, rim or no rim. What's the point?

In any category except classic, rimless rounds such as 9MM, .40 S&W or .45 ACP are fine.

Here's a wild guess.....Ima thinkin' that none of you guys ever met Shootist, except probably Deuce and me.

So what's yer point Mr. Sea Cow? Unless he was sending a coded personal message to you and Deuce, the man's writing has to stand on its own, to be read by SASS members all around the country who never met or heard of him...

Here's a wild guess.....Ima thinkin' that none of you guys ever met Shootist, except probably Deuce and me.

Good guess regarding me. His article says it all though ;) ...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

And It's a Damned Good Thing Too!!! I hope I never meet the stupid SOB! And if you're wrong-minded enough to stand up for him and that line of crap he's spouting I hope I never meet you either.

The Hypocritical, Arrogant, Pompous Wind Bag Has Shown His A$$ in Print for the world to judge!

Archived