SASS Wire Forum

F/S Reloading Tools, Bullet Molds, Dies, Scales

Ethan Cord

Howdy pards,

I have a bit of time on my hands due to a recent foot surgery. Now that the pain is subsiding I thought I would use the time to list some of my excess “treasures” for sale. I am starting out with some reloading items. I will dig through some other boxes later in the week and list some leather goods and other SASS related items you may need/want.

If you see something you want below, please post “I’ll take it” here on the Wire Classifieds. The first one to do so wUill be the new owner of that item. Most of these items are used but not abused with years of use left in them. I will work at getting some pictures on a photo bucket link, however in the mean time if you would like a picture of a specific item shoot me an email at: Email me

PICTURE LINK: Reloading tools and SASS stuff

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES BELOW. Most of these items will fit in a small USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail box and ship for $5.20. If you are buying a number of items sometimes, I can combine shipping. In any case I’ll just charge whatever actual shipping is. As always a 3 day inspection is allowed, just contact me within the 3 days and let me know if you are happy or unhappy with it. If the item is not gonna work for you ship it back and I’ll send a refund. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks for looking at my “treasures!”

1. Sold to Gus Silver Hornady Powder Trickler: $7.00

2. Lee Safety powder scale: $12.50

3. Sold to Gus Silver Dillon Eliminator powder scale (small repair made to the aluminum guard that does not affect scale) $30.00

4. SOLD to Stormy Reinz New Dillon RF 100 primer filler Large conversion: $30.00

5. SOLD to Stormy Reinz New Dillon RF 100 primer filler Small conversion: $30.00

6. Vintage Dillon 44 Special/Magnum carbide reloading dies in box: $40.00

7. Vintage Dillon Cartridge counter (snaps on the Dillon crimp die on a 550/650): $30.00

8. Gone to Donkey Dude RCBS 2 die set for 25/20 (.25 WCF) in box: $20.00

9. Gone to Nevada Gambler RCBS 2 die set for .270 Win. in box: $20.00

10. Set of mould handles for a single cavity Lee or RCBS bullet mold: $10.00

11. New 2 cavity Lee Bullet Mold for .433 round balls in box: $20.00

12. Lyman 1 cavity mold (457132) with handles 535 grain bullet for 45/70 BPCR matches: $100.00

13. Lyman 4 cavity mold (457124) with handles 385 grain bullet for standard 45/70: $125.00

14. SOLD to Willy D Vintage 12 gauge BP shotgun loading wads, mostly full boxes. 500 Rem. ½” felt, 500 Federal 3/8” wads, 500 Federal ½” wads, 1000 Federal .200 over powder card wads: $15.00 for all 4 boxes

15. gone Vintage Ideal “tong” loading tool for .30/06 with 2 dies ( I don’t know if everything is here so I’m selling the set up for the cost of the handles) : $60.00

16. SOLD Vintage Ideal “tong” loading tool for .38 Special with 4 dies ( I don’t know if everything is here so I’m selling the set up for the cost of the handles) : $60.00

Howdy Ethan, I will take #'s 4 and 5 - both of the Dillon RF conversions.

Hope your foot heals up good!

PM sent with particulars

Mr. Ethan Cord,

If the RCBS .270 Win. dies are in good shape, I will take them. You can either PM or email me where to send the money. Please ship the cheapest way. Time is of no essence.

I thank you, in advance, for your courteous response.

Respectfully,

Nevada Gambler

btt for the weekend crowd.

Thanks to all who have bought items so far! They shipped out in the morning mail.

Howdy Mr. Monk!

I'm not 100% positive but I think they are the same. Ideal company was bought by Lyman around 1925 from what I can gather.

Merry Christmas to you, your wife and daughter! Merry Christmas to all the folks there at Dillon too with a special shout out to Mr. Pixler. He sent me some great pictures!

Your pal,

Ethan

Howdy Ethan- hi marty! (couldn't resist)

Do you know if the 310 tool for 30-06 uses the same dies as the modern alloy handles do? Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Archived