SASS Wire Forum

FS: .38 Rodeos, Mini-14

Have some safe queens that need to go. No Trades at this time, but if you have a cash offer, let me know. Payment by MO or check; ship when check clears.

1. Pair of 3-digit consecutive numbered USFA Rodeos in .38, 5 1/2". Optional case colored hammers. Hand spring replaced with spring plunger (same as Ruger Vaqueros) for reliability. Pretty much stock; no action job but these are very smooth. Sights not altered and shot very little. I have big hands and just do not like the smaller SAA grip. $1100 incl. shipping to your ffl in CONUS.

Rodeos

2. Mini-14. NIB. This is the NRA Commemorative with Hogue stock. New model with heavier barrel. Includes all original papers and 2-20 round Ruger mags. $850 incl. shipping to your FFL in CONUS.

Mini 14

Mini 14 box label

If you want more pictures, let me know. If you have questions, email me or PM me and I will get back to you. If you want to talk, let me know and we can set it up.

Please post HERE with an 'I'll take it' if you want the item.

Thanks for lookin'!

Thank you Steeley, you have saved me :D I would have bought it yesterday but my self control said "NO, wait until after Christmas" :lol: ....but this morning my self control had dissolved.

Sgt. Eli, hate to see you break down at any time!

Chicago Steely, sent you a PM that another pard emailed that he would take it prior to your posting. I PM'd you back. Been out at a cowboy match in Orlando and just got back, so my apologies for the delayed response.

Archived