SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE: Classic Cowboy guns.....

PRICE LOWERED!!!

I am forced to thin out the herd,so .... I am selling a pair (2) of Ruger 45 Colt Vaquero Bisleys. They are older model Vaqueros in Stainless Steel and are 4 5/8" barrels. They've had a full race action job and a SHORT STROKE all done by Wes Fargo a couple years back so I could shoot "Classic Cowboy"!

They also come with standard checkerd Eagle Grips and they've been shot minimally with light cowboy loads!

$1325.00 + shipping to your FFL or $675.00 each if sold separately...

Also for sale are 2 Rossi 12 ga. hammered shotguns. One is a "Coach Gun" w/ 20" bbls.The triggers have been reversed by the previous owner and it is in pretty good shape and it has been worked on to break open and close easily.

325.00 + shipping ABOVE SHOTGUN SOLD PENDING FUNDS....

The other is a 26" bbl Rossi hammer gun in very good to near excellent condition. It is completely factory and has never been shot in a match. it really is a "sweety"....

$375.00 + shipping or $650.00 for the pair + shipping to your FFL

PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!! Please send me an e-mail @....

espinas@d11.org

for further questions.....

Thanks,

CBA

The 20" bbl Shotgun has been sold to Doc Fill'em Pending funds....

Doc, Please send info on where to ship to your FFL....

Thanks again,

CBA

I hope this isn't an offensive question, but would you consider a trade on the Vaquero's? I have a 3rd gen. Colt SAA in .357mag., 7 1/2" barrel. Very nice condition

No offense taken! Thanks for the offer, I'll think on it and let you know in a couple of days!

Respectfully,

CBA

I hope this isn't an offensive question, but would you consider a trade on the Vaquero's? I have a 3rd gen. Colt SAA in .357mag., 7 1/2" barrel. Very nice condition

BTT FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!

PRICE LOWERED!!!

I am forced to thin out the herd,so .... I am selling a pair (2) of Ruger 45 Colt Vaquero Bisleys. They are older model Vaqueros in Stainless Steel and are 4 5/8" barrels. They've had a full race action job and a SHORT STROKE all done by Wes Fargo a couple years back so I could shoot "Classic Cowboy"!

They also come with standard checkerd Eagle Grips and they've been shot minimally with light cowboy loads!

$1325.00 + shipping to your FFL or $675.00 each if sold separately...

Also for sale are 2 Rossi 12 ga. hammered shotguns. One is a "Coach Gun" w/ 20" bbls.The triggers have been reversed by the previous owner and it is in pretty good shape and it has been worked on to break open and close easily.

325.00 + shipping ABOVE SHOTGUN SOLD PENDING FUNDS....

The other is a 26" bbl Rossi hammer gun in very good to near excellent condition. It is completely factory and has never been shot in a match. it really is a "sweety"....

$375.00 + shipping or $650.00 for the pair + shipping to your FFL

PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!! Please send me an e-mail @....

espinas@d11.org

for further questions.....

Thanks,

CBA

Archived