SASS Wire Forum

Santa

Black Harris  #154

I was Santa for Army children, at the American Legion, tonight. Tomorrow Miss Badd Kitty and I will be Santa and Mrs Claus for the Legion Christmas Party and Sunday we will be Santa and Mrs Claus for the Legion Children Christmas Party.

Just does not get better except when I get to be the Easter Bunny.

B(loving the season)H

Photos please Mr. Claus.. lol

Been growing my beard for 30 odd years save once when looking for a job, and once due to neck surgery. I do trim it now and then though...but it's an interesting thought how long it might be if I hadn't.... :D

As I bear an uncanny resemblance to the jolly old elf, I've played the part myself, it's a lot of fun.

Good on ya,BH!

I can't even manage the mustache on my face half the time.

If I grew a beard I'd probably get it caught in the can opener 'er sumpin'!

Merry Christmas, Y'all!!!

~EE Taft~

Oh man, a long mustache hair caught in the pop top on a can of soda or beer will make ya cry, I'll tell ya that.

And, if'n yer gonna put on insulated coverall, wear and undershirt, please, if'n ya don't and zip up yer chest hair... I can tell ya it hurts!

Oh man, a long mustache hair caught in the pop top on a can of soda or beer will make ya cry, I'll tell ya that.

And, if'n yer gonna put on insulated coverall, wear and undershirt, please, if'n ya don't and zip up yer chest hair... I can tell ya it hurts!

I've done both! The one that get's me worse is the mustache hair in the soda can tab! YYEEEOOOWWWCCCHHHHHH!!!

Drives me nuts!

Anymore I just smear in the 'stache wax and twist it up outta the way!

There's a nice though to leave y'all with fer Christmas.

:blink:

I'll shut up now.

:mellow:

Here ya go, guys... y'all oughta sign up~! ^_^

Fraternal Order of Real Bearded Santas

If I'm not mistaken I believe he is in the "Dooley Gang" picture that is located on the Major Photography website.... taken Friday night at the pajama party.

I've had my beard for 43 years, and as a younger man, I'd dye it white to play Santa; now I don't have to!

But the real secret to being Santa I learned years ago-- bring the right kind of elves along, and you have entree' everywhere:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/edwinskill/santa_large.jpg

Great stuff you and your pards do at the AL Post 291 - BTW: have seen your Easter Bunny costume pic - it must be crazy growing all that hair all over your body :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived