SASS Wire Forum

looking for 10 gauge sxs

iron mule 62403

hello i am posting this for a fellow shooter that does not have web access

he is looking for a 10 gauge side by side perfer a hammer gun but would consider hammerless

this needs to be in shootable condition but does not have to be in new condition he plans to use black powder loads in it so an older one in good codition would be ok

if you have one or know of some one that does that they would consider selling please contact me and i will give an email address to discuss this more and to send photos to

thanks mule

ps know it has been a while since i have been here but this site was going in the wrong direction for me just too many best word i can use to describe it is differences from the way i think

hello i am posting this for a fellow shooter that does not have web access

he is looking for a 10 gauge side by side perfer a hammer gun but would consider hammerless

this needs to be in shootable condition but does not have to be in new condition he plans to use black powder loads in it so an older one in good codition would be ok

if you have one or know of some one that does that they would consider selling please contact me and i will give an email address to discuss this more and to send photos to

thanks mule

ps know it has been a while since i have been here but this site was going in the wrong direction for me just too many best word i can use to describe it is differences from the way i think

what is the deal on my post the words send photos are under lined aand in a different color and when you put the cursur on them a pop up add appears not of my doing and i did not place this to promote an add from some company what happened to this area being comercial free

what is the deal on my post the words send photos are under lined aand in a different color and when you put the cursur on them a pop up add appears not of my doing and i did not place this to promote an add from some company what happened to this area being comercial free

Your ad looks good to me. No pop-ups, pictures or problems. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

BTT

Duc McC

Your ad looks good to me. No pop-ups, pictures or problems. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

BTT

Duc McC

checked today and yes they are gone but were there when i first posted the ad

thanks for checking on it for me

mule

Andy at Walker 47 has one in the rack and it looks great as of this morning. 714-533-1200

Jonny

thanks for the heads up but gent said this was too new and too pricey for him

what he is looking for is an older one with some charecter on it

so far he is still looking

thanks again

I have one my gunsmith said was made in Germany in the late 1800s, itt has damaskis barrels but it was also checked and he says its still in good enough shape to shoot black powder in it, I was going to shoot it myself but never got around to it, I have 450 in it with the work I had done to restore it and my smith said its worth around 1000 or more, its a hammered gun and locks up tight, Id sell it for what I have in it plus shipping, if intrested let me know, thanks

hello peso pm on the way to you about this

AL&BOBs gun shop in Grand Rapids Mi has a 10ga SS for sale nice shape .

Iron Mule,

I have an original Colt 1878 10 gauge, but it is not really a budget gun. $1800 is about the market price. Best of luck to your friend in finding a low dollar 10 gauge

Did those Marlin parts I sent you help with any of your projects?

Ethan

I have one my gunsmith said was made in Germany in the late 1800s, itt has damaskis barrels but it was also checked and he says its still in good enough shape to shoot black powder in it, I was going to shoot it myself but never got around to it, I have 450 in it with the work I had done to restore it and my smith said its worth around 1000 or more, its a hammered gun and locks up tight, Id sell it for what I have in it plus shipping, if intrested let me know, thanks

=============

=============

Peso Bill, please send me a picture or two: Jones-USA@wesdawn.com

Thank you, Chili Wolf

There's a Ithaca Flues 1 1/2 up for sale on Auction Arms, It closes in 2 hours so you need to be quick, It's under $600 as I write this.

Willy B'

http://www.gunauction.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=10702025

There is a real nice one on AuctionArms.com. Item # is 10690287 $399 looks to be a good buy B)

There's one on GB for $399.99. It's been listed for a couple months with no taker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=266086392

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

There's one on GB for $399.99. It's been listed for a couple months with no taker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=266086392

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Its a side lever too!

Archived