SASS Wire Forum

Bead and Fringe Coat -- sold PF

Brand new size 50 fringe and bead coat (worn once to try on). Non-smoker,coat is in excellent condition, and looks beautiful on. Will sell for $300 or make me an offer. Will consider trades for Federal Primers. Check the website for specs and retail cost. These are pricey, but this is a heck of a deal on a very well-made coat that will last you as long as it fits ... hahahaha!

Coat-1

Coat-2

Coat-3

Coat-4

Coat-5

Brand new size 50 fringe and bead coat (worn once to try on). Non-smoker,coat is in excellent condition, and looks beautiful on. Will sell for $300 or make me an offer. Will consider trades for Federal Primers. Check the website for specs and retail cost. These are pricey, but this is a heck of a deal on a very well-made coat that will last you as long as it fits ... hahahaha!

Coat-1

Coat-2

Coat-3

Coat-4

Coat-5

Ziggy.

If the coals is still available, I will take it.

Thanks,

Grayson

Coat-1

Coat-2

Coat-3

Coat-4

Coat-5

I'm sorry, I meant the "Coat.

Thanks,

GT

GT ... sorry for the delayed response! I sent you a PM with payment instructions. PM me if you have any questions, I will ship via USPS priority, insured, so you will have the coat in plenty of time before Christmas after I get the funds. Thanks!

Archived