SASS Wire Forum

Florida Gun Ranges

Rancocas

Will be in Holmes Beach until, the middle of January

Are there any public ranges were i can do a little single action practice within say 20 miles?

Thank you for any info.

Will be in Holmes Beach until, the middle of January

Are there any public ranges were i can do a little single action practice within say 20 miles?

Thank you for any info.

Pard, are you talking about Holmes Beach in Bradenton, FL? If you are, there are a few CAS club close to you. It may be a little more than 20 miles but close enough. Miakka Misfits in Myakka City, Doodle Hil Regulators in Ruskin, Tater Hill Funfighters in Arcadia, you can find direction to this club in the affiliated clubs section. Heck, if you want to shoot your single action, why not shoot them in a monthly match at these clubs. There are some more club that are about 1 to 2 hours drive from your place. Check them out in the affiliated club section, plug them in your GPS and you're good to go. Hope this help.

I.M. Crossdraw (who visits Sarasota twice a year and loved it, but currently stuck in the snowbelt area in Ohio. Go figure) :angry::)

Pard, are you talking about Holmes Beach in Bradenton, FL? If you are, there are a few CAS club close to you. It may be a little more than 20 miles but close enough. Miakka Misfits in Myakka City, Doodle Hil Regulators in Ruskin, Tater Hill Funfighters in Arcadia, you can find direction to this club in the affiliated clubs section. Heck, if you want to shoot your single action, why not shoot them in a monthly match at these clubs. There are some more club that are about 1 to 2 hours drive from your place. Check them out in the affiliated club section, plug them in your GPS and you're good to go. Hope this help.

I.M. Crossdraw (who visits Sarasota twice a year and loved it, but currently stuck in the snowbelt area in Ohio. Go figure) :angry::)

Manatee Gun Club is going to be the closest to you. We (Miakka Misfits) shoot on the first Sunday, so you just missed our monthly. We will be shooting again on New Year's Day. You can go to the range there as a visitor (open Thursday-Sunday, I think), but you will not be able to draw from a holster at the main range. The Wyoming Antelop Club (in St Pete- Pinellas Park area) is having a night shoot this coming Saturday. They also have practice shoots on Friday nights. Ruskin (Doodle Hill) will not be having a shoot this month because it falls on Christmas, and I think that you need to be a member to use the Ruskin range.

Archived