Come and eat Black Eyed Peas with us

Goody, SASS #26190

Camper UN-winterized and almost loaded.

Ammo and guns loaded and ready to go.

Bullets (to sell) loaded.

I am about ready. ARE YOU?????

PS. Know I am forgetting something. :wacko:

PSS. If I can make it Friday night to go eat MEX. I am going to

make Blind Bob buy my dinner. Just sent him some good customers his way.

Atleast I should get a good meal out of it. :unsure:

PSSS. My Mental Management for Shooting got here today.

Now I can listen to that on the way there.

So be prepared.

As I should be good and Mental, by the time I get there. :huh:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camper UN-winterized and almost loaded.

Ammo and guns loaded and ready to go.

Bullets (to sell) loaded.

I am about ready. ARE YOU?????

PS. Know I am forgetting something. :wacko:

PSS. If I can make it Friday night to go eat MEX. I am going to

make Blind Bob buy my dinner. Just sent him some good customers his way.

Atleast I should get a good meal out of it. :unsure:

PSSS. My Mental Management for Shooting got here today.

Now I can listen to that on the way there.

So be prepared.

As I should be good and Mental, by the time I get there. :huh:

I'm doing my best to get ready. I was up till 4:30 this morning getting stuff ready for the match. I got back up at 8:30 and been going all day. Still not ready. Lots to do.

See y'all there!!! It's going to be a blast y'all!!

Colt

But where is the fried okra and cornbread to go with? Sounds like a lot of fun! Smithy.

Very pleasant morning

So nice to be able to sleep in... No place I have to be

I'm already here!

Come join us

Its gonna be a great weekend

I'm in. Just got a room at the Fort for Saturday night. Be there Saturday morning to shoot, then stay through the shoot on Sunday.

Scout

I'm in. Just got a room at the Fort for Saturday night. Be there Saturday morning to shoot, then stay through the shoot on Sunday.

Scout

This is great news! We don't see enough of you lately.

A fantastic time on both days. :FlagAm: The shooting was great. The stage setups were top notch. Blind Bob surely did a terrific job.

The food was pretty well "Stuff yore Mouth and grab more". Very little talkin , once someone started eatin! :lol:

Great group of vendors, and shooters. The weather was ideal.

Got to shoot with the 2011 SW Regional 49r Champion - I Reckon - Sure is easy goin, til he starts shooting!

Got to watch the new 2011 SW Regional Overall Champion shoot - Waterloo - quite inspiring. You can see Fathers inpact on that young man - way to go DAD!!! :D His Dad is San Gabriel.

Got to see the 2011 SE Regional Cowboy Champion shoot - Colt Faro. A smoother shooter, you will be hard pressed to find.

And then I got to see the 2011 National Buckaroo Champion shoot - Rattlesnake Wrangler - Did he really shoot each pistol five times??? - Mighty fast.

Many other Champions were there, at least in our own minds! :D

All in all, it was a great jumpstart to the new year - Hope you all shoot the way you wanna shoot, which is what this game is about.

This club is going places and doing some good things to attract the shooters. Best get over to Old Fort Parker soon.

Oklahoma Dee

A fantastic time on both days. :FlagAm: The shooting was great. The stage setups were top notch. Blind Bob surely did a terrific job.

The food was pretty well "Stuff yore Mouth and grab more". Very little talkin , once someone started eatin! :lol:

Great group of vendors, and shooters. The weather was ideal.

Got to shoot with the 2011 SW Regional 49r Champion - I Reckon - Sure is easy goin, til he starts shooting!

Got to watch the new 2011 SW Regional Overall Champion shoot - Waterloo - quite inspiring. You can see Fathers inpact on that young man - way to go DAD!!! :D His Dad is San Gabriel.

Got to see the 2011 SE Regional Cowboy Champion shoot - Colt Faro. A smoother shooter, you will be hard pressed to find.

And then I got to see the 2011 National Buckaroo Champion shoot - Rattlesnake Wrangler - Did he really shoot each pistol five times??? - Mighty fast.

Many other Champions were there, at least in our own minds! :D

All in all, it was a great jumpstart to the new year - Hope you all shoot the way you wanna shoot, which is what this game is about.

This club is going places and doing some good things to attract the shooters. Best get over to Old Fort Parker soon.

Oklahoma Dee

Thanks for the post Dee! It was great seeing you out there! I hope to see you out there more often for sure!

Colt

I wanna know about the cake! Was it?

The cake was delicious. As for reports about it being better than....well...I think I'll require a larger sampling size....of cake. :lol:

Great shoot! We (me and Ellie Mae) had a wonderful time!

Chick

Archived