SASS Wire Forum

If you need a laugh, click here.OMG LMFAO,ROFL and other stuff

Iron Pony

Got the following link from a pard and if you are weak of heart, chronicaly short of breath or cant read through tears well dont click on it.

If you have ever had your phone auto correct something you've texted and used the dictionary from hell you will love this site. Pretty much on the "blue" side so I'd rate this one as not appropriate for kids.

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/

These are the top 25, theres a link to 26-50 at the top of the page.

Oh yeah! I disabled autocorrect on my phone on day one.... couldn't make sense of what the heck I was typing.

oh oh oh my gosh I laughed my a$$ off .

This is a must read !

( GREAT STUFF )

Makes me glad my phone has an actual keyboard. I don't have to worry about auto correct. I just have to worry about where it gets sent.

Yep Henry, sure do. Only trouble I've ever had with my Droid version is switching the keyboard to spanish by accident. Sure did come up with some weird text messages but nothing compared to the ones at website.

I knew there was a reason why I don't text!

I laughed so hard I had tears streaming, my face and stomach hurt and my dog attacked me. No, I'm not kidding!

+1

We have texting and web browsing disabled on all our phones. Sure makes for a simpler life. <_<

I laughed so hard I had tears streaming, my face and stomach hurt and my dog attacked me. No, I'm not kidding!

I'm not given to blue humor, but whenever I go to this site I laugh so hard I can't breathe. I only

discovered it a few months ago, and I can't remember the last time prior that I laughed so hard.

I'm not given to blue humor, but whenever I go to this site I laugh so hard I can't breathe. I only

discovered it a few months ago, and I can't remember the last time prior that I laughed so hard.

I'm with you on the blue humor, but it truly is painfully funny!

I got a text from my boss a while back asking me where I was, my response was suppose to be I am in Nipomo (CA) with Ryan. The auto correct changed it to I am in nipple with Ryan. Man did that one get a laugh. Good thing I have cool bosses.

I also sent one that was suppose to say Oh I love Kohl's it changed and said Oh I love koalas.

Si! No keypad or whatever on what the wife calls our "drug-dealer-phone." And it is only on when WE want to make a call.

But really, we are laughing WITH the texters, not AT them. :D

eGG

Archived