SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE - CAS Rifles - 45-70, 38-55, 45-90

Gunstock Smith

For your shooting pleasure....my safe queens need a new home!

Uberti High Wall, 45-70, Marbles rear sight, Lyman front sight, pistol grip. like new in box: $1000 plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Action

Fore arm

Barrel

Uberti High Wall, 38-55, Soule adjustable midrange rear sight, Lyman front sight, straight grip, like new - no box: $1000 plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Action

Fore arm

Barrel

Shiloh Sharps Long Range Express, 45-90, has all the bells and whistles! Heilman sights, like new. Special price for Christmas: $2700, plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Stock close up

Stock - other side

Rear sight and receiver

Receiver - other side

Fore arm

Barrel

PM or email me for questions: krucktx1100@cs.com

Thanks for looking!

Gunstock Smith

For your shooting pleasure....my safe queens need a new home!

Uberti High Wall, 45-70, Marbles rear sight, Lyman front sight, pistol grip. like new in box: $1000 plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Action

Fore arm

Barrel

Uberti High Wall, 38-55, Soule adjustable midrange rear sight, Lyman front sight, straight grip, like new - no box: $1000 plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Action

Fore arm

Barrel

Shiloh Sharps Long Range Express, 45-90, has all the bells and whistles! Heilman sights, like new. Special price for Christmas: $2700, plus shipping to your FFL. Postal M/O only.

Stock

Stock close up

Stock - other side

Rear sight and receiver

Receiver - other side

Fore arm

Barrel

PM or email me for questions: krucktx1100@cs.com

Thanks for looking!

Gunstock Smith

GS

Where is the Texas side of the Big Red?? I have an interest in the 38-55. FTF would be nice. I'm in the DFW Metromess.

Al

Al, I'm in San Antonio, but will be headed up your way for Christmas with my sisters/daughter. I'll be driving up 281 on the 22nd on my way to Sherman. Tell me how we can make this work.

Gunstock

Darn! On the same day I'll be heading south on 35 to Waco, then hwy 6 (backroad) to Austin. Won't be back 'til after Christmas.

Al

Darn! On the same day I'll be heading south on 35 to Waco, then hwy 6 (backroad) to Austin. Won't be back 'til after Christmas.

Al

Well each one of you divert and meet.

KK

bump

GS

If that 38-55 is still around after the first, get with me and we'll see what might be worked out.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosporus New Year to you and yours. Drive carefully.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Archived