SASS Wire Forum

bothered by the toys today

Trigger Mike

I took my children to Toys r us to loet the children show me the kind of toys they like for Christmas. One was a family of 11 inch barbie type dolls, a mom, dad, toddler and swaddled baby, only the mom looked pregnant and the box revealed you could put the baby in her tummy and take it back out again. My daughter wants that one. That just seems to much information for little children to me. It was the azzling dreamers Jessica Happy Family dolls. One set has a blonde couple, another has brunette or even black. I told my daughter the reason the husband was different on one was he divorced his wife for a brunette.

Almost as bad as the 1977 Gay Bob doll. I didn't think toy makers could stoop any lower, but I guess they are trying.

Gay Bob Doll

I remember Gay Bob....................

Brother asked what I thought of the doll, so I bought one ......................

And unloaded 25 rounds of 7 1 / 2 shot into it !

Could be worse Mike. At least she wants the dolls that somewhat promote a normal family.

If she wanted those Bratz dolls that look like cheap streetwalkers, then you'd have cause for concern.

Could be worse Mike. At least she wants the dolls that somewhat promote a normal family.

If she wanted those Bratz dolls that look like cheap streetwalkers, then you'd have cause for concern.

I've already had to disuade those. :lol: They do look like "working girls" I am pleased those dolls show a family. That part at least surprised me.

Almost as bad as the 1977 Gay Bob doll. I didn't think toy makers could stoop any lower, but I guess they are trying.

Gay Bob Doll

So there actually WAS a Gay Bob doll..I thought he was a character Frank Zappa had made up..Cy Borg's roommate from Frank's album "Joe's Garage".. :huh:

Archived