SASS Wire Forum

38-40 Rugers

Howdy,

I have for sale a Pair of Old Model Rugers in 38-40 4-3/4 barrels, consec serial numbered with the xtra 40 S&W cylinders in excellent shape, the guns have been to Jimmy Spurs for his full race action job with half cock mod ($600.00), they are slick as butter, also had jimmy fix the 38-40 cylinders the specs were tight on the cylinders so had him open them up to normal 38-40 specs.

These guns shoot POA and no filling has been done on the front sights, they also have super blackhawk hammers installed, will make an excellent set of classic cowboys Irons or Duelist,(original hammers included), They are set up with Eagle gunfighter grips (original grips included) and all paperwok and boxes will be sent.

These guns are extremely tough to find not to mention a pair thats consec serial numbered, these are ready to go and I'm sure you will be very pleased, I would like $1850.00 and that includeds shipping to your FFL.

Thanks

KK

38-40

38-40

Kiowa Kid is a great pard to do business with. He takes care of his guns, and they are usually in better shape than stated.

BTT for a great set of irons!

KK is a straight talker and a heck of a shooter. If he says these are in excellent shape I have no doubt that is what they are. Have no money myself to buy (sure would like to though! :) ) but is surprising some classic cowboy or BP shooter hasn't jumped on em!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Somebody please save me and buy em before I get into trouble with SWMBO

KK is a straight talker and a heck of a shooter. If he says these are in excellent shape I have no doubt that is what they are. Have no money myself to buy (sure would like to though! :) ) but is surprising some classic cowboy or BP shooter hasn't jumped on em!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Somebody please save me and buy em before I get into trouble with SWMBO

Thanks for the kind words, Btt for a new price.

KK

Archived