SASS Wire Forum

Broncos vs. Vikings

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius.

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And Tebow will steer the stars :lol: :lol:

Any day the raiders lose is a good day in my book!

I would have to agree with that, Grizz.

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius.

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And Tebow will steer the stars :lol: :lol:

So that is why the world is so nutz?

Knowed da Viks wood lose ! :angry:

Wif A.P. out and no QB to speak of, I knowed dey was doomed !! :wacko:

Well, da Vikes want a new stay-de-im and wif a record like da Vikes got, it won't help.

Da Twins got a new stay-de-im and dey finsihed in da celler !

So, I do not see the Viks ever going to da Super Bowl untill Zekie losen up his purse strings.

I lived in Mn for 32 years.Watched the Viqueens lose 4 super bowls.The last one they lost by more points than they had scored in the 1st 3.Then they wanted a new stadium and the people built them the Humpty Dome because they wanted an INDOOR stadium.Now they want one with a retractable roof(last I heard)and natural turf AGAIN.I hope the people of Mn tell to forget it.Build their own stadium.The owner is a BILLIONAIRE.If he wants more control over concessions and parking,then build his own dam stadium and he can do what he wants with parking and concessions.

I lived in Mn for 32 years.Watched the Viqueens lose 4 super bowls.The last one they lost by more points than they had scored in the 1st 3.Then they wanted a new stadium and the people built them the Humpty Dome because they wanted an INDOOR stadium.Now they want one with a retractable roof(last I heard)and natural turf AGAIN.I hope the people of Mn tell to forget it.Build their own stadium.The owner is a BILLIONAIRE.If he wants more control over concessions and parking,then build his own dam stadium and he can do what he wants with parking and concessions.

They read the Seahawk's play book, Charlie. We got a baseball stadium with a retractable roof,and we got a football stadium a block away with out a roof. We also have some debt to be addressed somewhere down the line. But the old Kingdome was not going to make the grade. It was ugly so it had to go. Come to think we still owe money on that one too. The Mariners were a hot property until they got the stadium. Then it was goodbyw clyde. Seahawks went to the super bowl only to sputter. Got the stadium and pffffftttt. But we taxpayers still got the debt.

Well, da Vikes want a new stay-de-im and wif a record like da Vikes got, it won't help.

Da Twins got a new stay-de-im and dey finsihed in da celler !

So, I do not see the Viks ever going to da Super Bowl untill Zekie losen up his purse strings.

Records don't matter. Look at the new stadium the Marlins got. :wacko:

It's all in the marketing.

And greasing the right palms. <_<

Not only did the Bears lose, but I think their season may be over. Jay Cutler out, and now Matt Forte is out with a knee injury for 2 to 6 weeks. Maybe next year. :(

Archived