SASS Wire Forum

Gun Ad in Fresno

Subdeacon Joe

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story/A-Local-Gun-Radio-Spot-Getting-Tons-of-Attention/EHJAtnR8VUuP1OFdlf8X4g.cspx

A small locally owned gun shop is packed with people, tons of customers waiting to buy guns and many, heard the commercial on the radio.

"You can make a difference by giving a gun a loving home, these guns want nothing more than to adore and protect you," is part of The Radio Spot.

"It has just increased our business ten fold so we're really happy with it," said Jeff Moskowhite, PRK Arms.

The concept is to make it sound like an ad for puppies who need a cozy home this holiday season. We played it for one customer who thought it was genius.

"Maybe it's pulling at people's heart strings and you just need to give that gun a nice home," said Craig Arnold, gun owner.

But the ad is also targeting another demographic, gun store owners say more women than ever are buying guns and the warm fuzzy ad is getting a lot of women's attention.

"You know it's really enjoyable and it kind of takes the mystery away from the guns too.. if you know how to use one then it's not such a scary item," said Lisa Mccarter.

I guess it has some people upset.

I wouldn't mind adopting an abandoned gun.

I think I can give a good and lovin home to a couple of guns ! ;):lol:

Archived