SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Colt Govt. .380

Bama Red

Deleted.

Thanks, folks, but gonna have to wait a while for this little gem.

Hi Red,

Here is some info for you if you don't know.

The Colt Government .380acp was also available in factory nickel plate with white plastic factory grips. Very classy. I sold one here in the Wire Classifieds last year, so that may also be an option for you.

Also, Colt-marked factory magazines were (as of last year) and may still be, available from Midway and other suppliers.

I like the Colt Gov't .380 and if you cannot find one, perhaps you would be satisfied with a Colt Mustang (or one of its variations), which is a slightly scaled-down version of the Colt Gov't model. .380 and still looks just like the classic M1911.

Cat Brules

I have a colt 380 series 80 govt model blue that has been sitting in the safe for the last 12 years, my first is still working well for me so I finally decided that I don't need an extra. I don't have the ability to post pics but could send pics via snail mail if you are interested, It is at least 98% only slight holster rub on fwd part of the slide. asking 650.00 shipped with one mag. If interested send me your add and I will get some Pics. E mail (just-hal@excite.com. or Pm me ( this weopen has less than 75 rounds through it) Chief

I had a Colt Government Pocketlite but Ms. Mary Matilda fired 50 or so rounds through it and decided it was hers. <_<

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk!

OKB, will you never learn, son? Ya doesn't let relatives shoot your guns - ya cain't kill 'em if ya have to get your guns back!! :lol:

Archived