SASS Wire Forum

WTB - 1894 CB in 357 or 45 LC

mattellis2

I know they're getting rarer than hens' teeth, but I am looking for an specific rifle. I'd like a 24" 1894CB with checkered stocks in either 357 (preferred) or 45 LC. Gun can be a nice used shooter, as I am not a collector. I have lots of trade material (mostly non-CAS related) or can buy straight out. I will pay for shipping to my FFL here in GA, unless you happen to be a GA resident, in which case I will make arrangements to meet you.

I am new, but can provide links to lots of positive feedback on various other forums.

Thanks,

-matt

I see you prefer 357, if you are going to shoot cowboy and your revolvers are in 357, I would stick with that, same ammo, less complications and simple for reloading, not to many shoot 357 and 45 together, it just makes it simple for both ammo the same, your choice

All for now JD Trampas

I know they're getting rarer than hens' teeth, but I am looking for an specific rifle. I'd like a 24" 1894CB with checkered stocks in either 357 (preferred) or 45 LC. Gun can be a nice used shooter, as I am not a collector. I have lots of trade material (mostly non-CAS related) or can buy straight out. I will pay for shipping to my FFL here in GA, unless you happen to be a GA resident, in which case I will make arrangements to meet you.

I am new, but can provide links to lots of positive feedback on various other forums.

Thanks,

-matt

Hey Matt, this is rounder in TN I have an 1894 Cowboy 45 LC new in the box checkered stock like your looking for, you can email me or call : email dave @elukegreene.com, or 423 483 3602. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

One last bump. Rounder and I have a pending deal, with the understanding it will go forward unless a .357 shows up in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

-matt

Hey Matt, this is rounder in TN I have an 1894 Cowboy 45 LC new in the box checkered stock like your looking for, you can email me or call : email dave @elukegreene.com, or 423 483 3602. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

edit: 12/10/2011 - Deal with Rounder finalized.

Archived