SASS Wire Forum

Garlic

I love garlic.... I am vampire proof and at times, the skeeters avoid me too.......lol

I roast it all the time. Why did it make you smell? Did you roast it in yore pants?

I roast it all the time. Why did it make you smell? Did you roast it in yore pants?

This time I roasted it like pine nuts. I peeled about 5 heads (Ok, maybe 7, maybe 9) tossed with ollive oil on baking sheet, put in 450 deg oven, 'bout 12 minutes.

After it all cooled, I tasted a few pieces, and a few more pieces, and a few more pieces, . . . . When I woke, the bowl was empty, and all the New Hampshire bats had flown to New York.

============================

By the way, I decided I'd been in the kitchen too long when someone took a pan out of the oven and I said "I smell burnt pine nuts."

Had me a round steak last night with a garlic paste rub....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

A few heads of garlic roasted with some salt, black pepper and olive oil. Served with either sourdough or pita, some feta cheese, and a big bowl of olives.

Now them are good eats!!!

Add a glass of Mendocino coast old vines zin and you have entered nirvanna.

Roasted garlic is one my favs!! it has a rustic sweet caramel taste yet provides that garlic flavor that nothing else can touch.....garlic candy sort of - yum yum yum!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived